Happy Birthday Case IH!

jenna_q

Happy Birthday Case IH!

Post by jenna_q »

This year Case IH is celebrating it's 175th birthday. As a long time fan and user of Case equipment and being they are one of the many great companies in the FS franchise I feel it's only fitting to show some appreciation to this farming legend. Happy birthday Case, thank you for such great equipment and thank you Jerome Increase Case, for starting one of the greats.
"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." Sun Tzu, The Art of War
BigC92

Re: Happy Birthday Case IH!

Post by BigC92 »

Happy birthday Case, big fan.
M&M

Post by M&M »

J.I. Case 175th Anniversary Show

Please bear with me as we get this page up and running. We want this to be a connecting spot for people interested in the 2017 J.I. Case celebration Aug. 10-13, 2017 at Albert City, Iowa.

Please keep this page to Case related thoughts and things that would be interesting to all the various groups of people that collect J.I. Case equipment, ....... steam, kerosene, gas, diesel, automobile, and every kind of agriculture and construction equipment.
https://www.facebook.com/2017.Case.Expo ... S_TIMELINE

The two national clubs and several regional clubs are making this their summer destination, these include ......

J.I. Case Collectors Assn.
J.I. Case Heritage Foundation
Northland Case Collectors
Screaming Eagles of Missouri
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

The J.I. Case Celebration in August is about a 3 and half hour drive away from where I live. :)
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

JohnDeere318 wrote:The J.I. Case Celebration in August is about a 3 and half hour drive away from where I live. :)
Little over 10hr for me.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Preble 818 wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:The J.I. Case Celebration in August is about a 3 and half hour drive away from where I live. :)
Little over 10hr for me.
:shock: :shock: :shock: I couldn't stand to be in a car for that long. I can barely last 2.5hrs, let alone 10hrs. :shock:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

JohnDeere318 wrote:
Preble 818 wrote:
Little over 10hr for me.
:shock: :shock: :shock: I couldn't stand to be in a car for that long. I can barely last 2.5hrs, let alone 10hrs. :shock:
Yeah I probably won't make it there. Sounds cool though.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.