start of something great!

simstuff channel

start of something great!

Post by simstuff channel »

heyy everyone!

I make simulator gaming video's and recently i started on FS17!

I played FS15 for over a year and i wanted to make farming video's for a really long time, but i could never find the time for making one :lol:

Now FS17 is out for quite a few months now, and i finally found the time to make a great video for you guys!

In my first video i will begin on the Fichtelberg map, with equipment that is common for the area. I want to make it as realistic as possible within the boundaries of FS17.
i hope you guys and girls can appreciate my video's *thumbsup* (video link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2StGKRSE4s&t=3486s )

thanks for reading and watching!

kind regards simstuff
Beez

Re: start of something great!

Post by Beez »

Hello! Nice video. I checked out the channel and you sir have my sub! As well, if you can you should solve the background sound of your mic. It can be done easy with am audio software. Just pm me if you need help and I am happy to offer it! Have a great day!
Get plowed by a pro. Sleep with a farmer!
simstuff channel

Post by simstuff channel »

Beez wrote:Hello! Nice video. I checked out the channel and you sir have my sub! As well, if you can you should solve the background sound of your mic. It can be done easy with am audio software. Just pm me if you need help and I am happy to offer it! Have a great day!
heyy Beez!

thanks for your reply! I really appreciate your feedback. *thumbsup*

Yes my audio s.ucks haha :lol: definatly a point of improvement! i will sort it out in the next video.

Kind regards, simstuff
Guil

Post by Guil »

Hi and welcome to the forum, please be aware that it's against the rules to join and only post YouTube or other links so join in the other discussions around the forum.