How many logger we got out there

Logger 34

How many logger we got out there

Post by Logger 34 »

I'm having a good day on farming simulator getting ready to get back on and start playing again just started dermits farm logging yesterday and played a little today I got 123 trees on the landing that's with the 45 trees I proessed frome the first pile I skidded up another 76 trees in second pile having a ball today on my Xbox one and with that many trees the game seems to be running pretty good idea haven't even hauled the first load yet but got the first on the truck getting ready to start hauling them out just having a ball today is any body else having a good day logging
BigC92

Re: How many logger we got out there

Post by BigC92 »

Irl, im not an actual logger, im in Nebraska so we have no forest in the state, but fs wise, hell yes, that stuff is right up my ally, i dont have the fs17 game yet, but ill be damn sure to go logging when i get it, absolutely blew me away, with fs17 having updated on the forestry side, going to be epic, with a STHIL chainsaw by me side.
Logger 34

Post by Logger 34 »

It's a one of my favorite games I cut up one pile of logs and loaded four log trailers and two loads of wood chips still have that much more in the pile to process it really is a great game a lot better now that we have a skidder attachment I'm from Ohio that's what I grew up around was logging we logged in Ohio and westvirginIan but that's cool you like logging in the game that's the main reason why I got it . I live and breath sawdust it's in my blood lol
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Logger 34 wrote:It's a one of my favorite games I cut up one pile of logs and loaded four log trailers and two loads of wood chips still have that much more in the pile to process it really is a great game a lot better now that we have a skidder attachment I'm from Ohio that's what I grew up around was logging we logged in Ohio and westvirginIan but that's cool you like logging in the game that's the main reason why I got it . I live and breath sawdust it's in my blood lol
We cut wood for heat in the winter, my moms from Ohio, fs is my 2nd favorite gaming series, my #1 is Grand Theft Auto.
Logger 34

Post by Logger 34 »

I cut fire wood to justhe bought a Ford 8 n tractor with 3 point crane on the back and a winch to mount on the back of it with skidding tongs should make getting fire wood a little easier lol my brother has a fire wood prosessor it's home built with a Detroit engine it has the hydrolic saw and conveyer and live deck it's pretty neat and we have a home made wood splitter next year I plan on getting a small sawmill and working for my self even though I have seizures but it's hard to quit logging when that's all I ever done lol before I had seizures I ran a 640 g John degree skidder and a 360 c timber jack skidder I did that for about 14 years I stared running skidder when I was 14 I've been around logging for quite a while I enjoyed it and I miss it
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

We've been cutting wood since Late 90's but myself been cutting for about 4 to 5 years all i need is a STHIL chainsaw, a 4x4 ford, gas n oil im all set we also have a homemade log spliter we had to replace the motor on it just this year we put new rubber cushions on it to level out the motor.
Logger 34

Post by Logger 34 »

That's what I use is ford truck and I cut with a o39 sthil saw i got the tractor for brush hogging to that toy will be hear Tuesday . This year I cut down a lot of locus trees and spit that for wood I used to sell it . I used to cut and split a lot of hickory and sell it to a meat packing plant they used it for smoking meat I kept pretty busy doing that I'd get home from school and cut and split a load and get up before school stared haul it in then drive to school good old days now I just cut woodles for my self I still enjoy doing it tho
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Life isnt worth it if you dont enjoy it. Right now we have a 97 expedition xlt 4x4 with the 5.4L V8, but were looking for a trailer that has suspension, also looking for a truck to, perferably ford, but the expedition been through hell and back.
Logger 34

Post by Logger 34 »

I got a Ford truck bead that somebody turned into a trailer I would likexpect to make it dump my truck is 1993 ford F150 XL that's what I prefer is ford I like the 70s model ford trucks I had a 1978 ford f250 it 5 inch oil well casing bumper on front and back it was 4×4 AND FLATBED I WAS A GOOD TRUCK I will have a nother one someday
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Logger 34 wrote:I got a Ford truck bead that somebody turned into a trailer I would likexpect to make it dump my truck is 1993 ford F150 XL that's what I prefer is ford I like the 70s model ford trucks I had a 1978 ford f250 it 5 inch oil well casing bumper on front and back it was 4×4 AND FLATBED I WAS A GOOD TRUCK I will have a nother one someday
Im a Ford guy, so ill take any Ford, hell we even had a minivan with wood in it.
andhe78

Post by andhe78 »

Lol, I actualy am a logger irl and can't stand the logging aspect of this game. I'll do about two trees then move on to farming.
Logger 34

Post by Logger 34 »

Yhe sometimes it can get annoying just like real life mybe more lol I used to run skidder in real life for about 15 years I miss it the last skidder I ran was a 640g John deere and a 360c timber jack I grew up around logging it is a family business my brother runs it now I can't do it anymore do to seizures all the time
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

A little bit late, but when my grandpa was loggin years ago he cut a tree on himself. He crawled to the 5000 Ford and drove to the gate, crawled off and opened the gate, drove through, shut the gate, and drove to the house. The doctor was sceptical about that story
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Wait bigc you don't have fs17 yet?
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Logger 34

Post by Logger 34 »

My dad and grampa first skidder was a Pettibone log skidder my dad was cutting timber when he was 10 my grampa cut with a crosscut saw they skidded with horses now my brother runs the logging business