Diecast model farm equipment

dunnjob

Re: Diecast model farm equipment

Post by dunnjob »

I still have several of my 1:16 scale Ertl die-cast from my childhood (early 80's.... D*** I am getting old). Most are in good condition, some a bit rough, but then again they were all played with hard. I can take a few pics and post them if everyone would like to see them.
We are all ignorant, we are all just ignorant about different things.

Recent convert to PC on FS19
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Please do post pics! :D
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
dunnjob

Post by dunnjob »

Will do. I may make it down to the farm this weekend too. If I do I will take a few pics of the small equipment my family owns.

JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Cool! Even better! :D Can't wait to see the beauty's (old farm equipment and the diecast equipment ;) )!

How to post your log.txt
dunnjob

Post by dunnjob »

I haven't forgotten this, just haven't had time to take the pictures yet.

JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

It's ok man, we understand that you have a life outside of the forum. :D

How to post your log.txt
tom5051
Boardurlaub/Boardholidays

Post by tom5051 »

I collected Britains farm stuff when I was a child, I'm now 39. Their stuff was really well made, not sure about it now but they seem to still sell it:
http://uk.tomy.com/toys/britains
garyst

Post by garyst »

garyst wrote:Bossenimp.com is where you need to go they are the best. Very friendly and fast shipping. Have a tremendous selection to choose from and have farm toys from about every toy manufacturer there is. My second favorite is outbacktoystore.com. also have a huge selection and friendly helpful service, but they are not as fast with shipping and charge a little higher for shipping than bossen implement.

Just wanted to add think I placed my last order with outback toy store. Took them five days to ship out my most recent order which is completely unacceptable in my book. Also their shipping prices are becoming rediculous. Charged me twelve dollars just for economy shipping which is showing will take over another week to receive my order. Think I will stick to bossen implement for here on out. They always ship out the same day I place an order on in stock items and for twelve dollars I can get priority mail with them and have my package within three days.
RogsR35UK

Post by RogsR35UK »

I have been collecting some diecast farm tractors etc. since getting into FS games.

I have some of the 1/16 Univeral Hobbies models, Various Massey Fergusons, a couple of Fordsons and a Nuffield!

In 1/32 I have three Wiking models, a couple of Claas tractors, an Arion 420 and 640 and a Combine.

I did buy a 1/32 Case Harvester (Britains) a while ago as it was on special.

I have a wide selection of Weise Toys 1/32 models. I keep checking Amazon for offers as they can be pretty expensive. I have managed to avoid spending more than £70 on any one model. I have a couple of big Claas tractors (Xerion?), various Deutz models, various Fendt models, a Lamborghini, a Massey Ferguson and half a dozen MB-Trac models. I also have a Unimog.