Tractor Pulling bei Rendsburg

M&M

Tractor Pulling bei Rendsburg

Post by M&M »

GIANTS a idea to yeah ,,,
Would be cool if once a year you do a gathering of tractors pulling on a server online for a hole 24 hours play with all the Judges , weights equipments there is to be at such event ,, then some trophy and some FREE DLC's for the winners ,, by cathegories ,,, I am sure you could pull something like that to happen once a year and we could show up online and participate in our own cathegory with the tractor of our choice we use and love. The physic and software mecanics should be done right for such event ,, but I am sure it could get you far as a SIM game in the future to do such a event.

Just a idea ,, now its up to you GIANTS to make it happen if it is a good thing for you to go for ...
Think about all of us the customers too !

Trecker Treck Bargstedt Standard + S ☠ Teil 1 Tractor Pulling bei Rendsburg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80AiOUtnuFQ
Beez

Re: Tractor Pulling bei Rendsburg

Post by Beez »

I am so in this!
Get plowed by a pro. Sleep with a farmer!
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

Interesting Idea. I'll write it down and keep it in mind.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
Beez

Post by Beez »

I am working on something like this for 2 weeks now. There is a thread lower called Rampage FS17 Tractor pull. I am doing a series until next week till i finish the work on it. And I will do some really fancy stuff on it, like a sports channel coverage. If someone is interested in helping me, cause it's a ALLOT of work, I am happy to put all the mods (9 or 10gb without the maps) on google drive and go at this in multiplayer.
Get plowed by a pro. Sleep with a farmer!