lady farmers like me

Erica Von

Re: lady farmers like me

Post by Erica Von »

that's funny ya, good thing this was about my color service instead of dresses lol.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

yea.. but it could be about dresses.. I love so many styles.. makes me wonder what kinds of dresses all these guys like to wear :lol: :lol: :zunge:
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

lol that's funny.
Guil

Post by Guil »

White with red polka dots.
W1der

Post by W1der »

[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

I have two girl farmers around me. OK, they work here but they do play the game. Does this count?
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

It was just a thought to see how many girls play the game. and usually you can't tell by the nick cause most girls try to hide behind a fancy nick name.
and then there is the iam not alone in the game factor. Meet new people that develop into friends.
Paeppchen

Post by Paeppchen »

Erica Von wrote:that's funny ya, good thing this was about my color service instead of dresses lol.
Why, I sew a lot, specially for my granddaughter and grandson, also for their dolls. But I'm working on skirt for my darling and finishing a Victorian costume for my darling as well. So why can't we talk about dresses? I went to college for home economics back in the 70. At this time boys were nearly unseen in that area so we were three boys and roughly 600 girls.
I learn lot from them and showed them a thing of motorcycle engines :lol: :biggrin2:
Kind regards
Rolf
Seit Ls 11 dabei
"Keep calm and play farming simulator"
At the other end of the internet is still a human being. Show some respect and manners
Paeppchen

Post by Paeppchen »

PrincessJessi84 wrote:yea.. but it could be about dresses.. I love so many styles.. makes me wonder what kinds of dresses all these guys like to wear :lol: :lol: :zunge:
Kilt, Gordon or McGill tartan :gamer: :wink3:
Kind regards
Rolf
Seit Ls 11 dabei
At the other end of the internet is still a human being. Show some respect and manners
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

hey u guys r awesome! thanks for all the great replies.. this is what makes our little community here the best *thumbsup*
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

W1der wrote:Also ... it helps with "keeping people away" ... :lol:
Short hair makes me look more "intimidating" ... :chinese:
Is that you for real? Lookin' good! :biggrin2: You do look imitating, I try to do that at school, look more imitating so that people leave me alone. :smileynew:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

Paeppchen wrote:
Erica Von wrote:that's funny ya, good thing this was about my color service instead of dresses lol.
Why, I sew a lot, specially for my granddaughter and grandson, also for their dolls. But I'm working on skirt for my darling and finishing a Victorian costume for my darling as well. So why can't we talk about dresses? I went to college for home economics back in the 70. At this time boys were nearly unseen in that area so we were three boys and roughly 600 girls.
I learn lot from them and showed them a thing of motorcycle engines :lol: :biggrin2:
Kind regards
Rolf[/quote

So her name is clemintine?
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

I live in denim skirts, dresses, tops u name it and i probably have it in my closet. Keep levi strauss in business lol. And denim is so easy to accessorize.
Paeppchen

Post by Paeppchen »

Quiet right, jeans are even fashionable on red carpets, but I rather see them in Nashville. An I'm sorry but my granddaughter and Mrs,
. Thurman share the same forename.
Kind regards
Rolf
Seit Ls 11 dabei
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

I was refering to the old song my darling clemintine.