Most active topic

JohnDeere318

Most active topic

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Could anyone look at my profile and tell me what my most active topic is? I see other people's profile say one, but I can't see mine. I am just really curious to know what it is. :mrgreen: If someone could do that, that would be great! :biggrin2:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Trace Smith

Re: Most active topic

Post by Trace Smith »

JohnDeere318 wrote:Could anyone look at my profile and tell me what my most active topic is? I see other people's profile say one, but I can't see mine. I am just really curious to know what it is. :mrgreen: If someone could do that, that would be great! :biggrin2:
it doesn't say what it is my friend
PS4
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Should be in here somewhere under total posts or something like that: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=95664

How to post your log.txt
Trace Smith

Post by Trace Smith »

JohnDeere318 wrote:Should be in here somewhere under total posts or something like that: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=95664
it dont say it in there either man
PS4
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

yea its not there.. I checked mine and I suppose its no surprise that its a thread I got into an argument on :lol: I do loves me a good debate
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

PrincessJessi84 wrote:yea its not there.. I checked mine and I suppose its no surprise that its a thread I got into an argument on :lol: I do loves me a good debate
It keeps the blood flowing dont it? Especially talking to someone who dont know how to spell.
thunderhawk

Post by thunderhawk »

go to your user profile, overveiw page its at the botton of mine under your activities at very botton of page
my example below
Most active topic:A little help modding a vehicle please...
(12 Posts / 0.89% of your posts)

NEVERMIND MY POST I looked at trace smiths and I see where its at My bad but yeah yours dont have it
Dell XPS 720 Intel Core 2 Quad Extreme 3.0ghz
Liquid cooled with a 120mm x 240mm radiator twin 120mm cooler master SickleFlow fans
Nvidia GTX 660ti
Patch 1.4.4 Windows 7 home
Playing through a Sanyo 50" tv
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Hmm, that is weird why mine isn't showing it. I looked at a lot of people's profile to make sure they had it, it seems to be I am the only that doesn't. I kind of have a feeling it is because I have so many posts that the server can't calculate it.

I think I figured it out, there must be a 5000 post limit for it to calculate. Anything above 5000 and it won't calculate anymore. Looked at the posters that ranked higher than me and they don't have it either. I don't know why that is, I kinda like that option where it says where you've been a lot.
BigC92 wrote:It keeps the blood flowing dont it? Especially talking to someone who dont know how to spell.
Sure does, and ESPECIALLY when someone can't spell in an argument, it just makes it that much easier to prove your point. :lol:

How to post your log.txt
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

JohnDeere318 wrote:Hmm, that is weird why mine isn't showing it. I looked at a lot of people's profile to make sure they had it, it seems to be I am the only that doesn't. I kind of have a feeling it is because I have so many posts that the server can't calculate it.

I think I figured it out, there must be a 5000 post limit for it to calculate. Anything above 5000 and it won't calculate anymore. Looked at the posters that ranked higher than me and they don't have it either. I don't know why that is, I kinda like that option where it says where you've been a lot.
BigC92 wrote:It keeps the blood flowing dont it? Especially talking to someone who dont know how to spell.
Sure does, and ESPECIALLY when someone can't spell in an argument, it just makes it that much easier to prove your point. :lol:
My dad always said, engage brain before engage mouth, he was the exact opposite, quite entertaining.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

BigC92 wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:
My dad always said, engage brain before engage mouth, he was the exact opposite, quite entertaining.
:lol: :lol:

How to post your log.txt
mountaincowboy

Post by mountaincowboy »

BigC92 wrote:
PrincessJessi84 wrote:yea its not there.. I checked mine and I suppose its no surprise that its a thread I got into an argument on :lol: I do loves me a good debate
It keeps the blood flowing dont it? Especially talking to someone who dont know how to spell.
Can't imagine which conversation you two are referring too lol
Playing in Pacific Northwest (NE Oregon) on Xbox One and PC.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

mountaincowboy wrote:
BigC92 wrote:
Can't imagine which conversation you two are referring too lol
You were throwing it down with us, lol.
mountaincowboy

Post by mountaincowboy »

I know, I normally just pass over morons but for some reason that individual got on my last nerve.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

mountaincowboy wrote:I know, I normally just pass over morons but for some reason that individual got on my last nerve.
He made no sense, sir cantspellalot cant spell a word right, my new name for him.
mountaincowboy

Post by mountaincowboy »

Hahahaha, fits perfectly! My kids asked me this morning why I was in such a good mood and I told them I released some pent up stress, they both laughed and asked for waffles lol