Most active topic

BigC92

Re: Most active topic

Post by BigC92 »

mountaincowboy wrote:Hahahaha, fits perfectly! My kids asked me this morning why I was in such a good mood and I told them I released some pent up stress, they both laughed and asked for waffles lol
Ive delt with people of his kind, hes some kind of gangster? No me and you have more gangster in us than he does in his whole body, i mean come on now, he ain't fooling anyone.
mountaincowboy

Post by mountaincowboy »

I have too, being in the Army exposes you to all sorts of people and he is just a poser wanna be. Those are the types of people that have to convince themselves that they have meaning and most choose to do that through the web.
Playing in Pacific Northwest (NE Oregon) on Xbox One and PC.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

mountaincowboy wrote:I have too, being in the Army exposes you to all sorts of people and he is just a poser wanna be. Those are the types of people that have to convince themselves that they have meaning and most choose to do that through the web.
Theres alot of that nowadays, quite frankly im getting tired of it, and thank you for your service my friend.
mountaincowboy

Post by mountaincowboy »

Same here, there's too many self entitled people these days... My pleasure, I thoroughly enjoyed it (most of it) lol
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

mountaincowboy wrote:Same here, there's too many self entitled people these days... My pleasure, I thoroughly enjoyed it (most of it) lol
Lol, you guys have a get out of jail free card, my grandpa was in the service too.
mountaincowboy

Post by mountaincowboy »

Hahaha, maybe not a get out of jail free card, more like a epic a$$ chewing with ALOT of epic muscular and cardio exercises til you throw up along with a massive pay docking and depends on how stupid you were you might actually go to jail.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

mountaincowboy wrote:Hahaha, maybe not a get out of jail free card, more like a epic a$$ chewing with ALOT of epic muscular and cardio exercises til you throw up along with a massive pay docking and depends on how stupid you were you might actually go to jail.
Going into the services isnt my thing, i couldn't go if i wanted to, but im not the type to be yelled at.
mountaincowboy

Post by mountaincowboy »

BigC92 wrote:
mountaincowboy wrote:Hahaha, maybe not a get out of jail free card, more like a epic a$$ chewing with ALOT of epic muscular and cardio exercises til you throw up along with a massive pay docking and depends on how stupid you were you might actually go to jail.
Going into the services isnt my thing, i couldn't go if i wanted to, but im not the type to be yelled at.
I can't stand getting yelled and screamed at also but for the most part that's​ just during basic training and AIT, when you go to your duty station it becomes more realistic and "normal". During basic you get to the point where getting yelled at is almost comical, after I graduated I was talking with my drill instructors and they said they hate yelling as much as they do, but it's the quickest way to get baby knuckle draggers to listen lol.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

mountaincowboy wrote:
BigC92 wrote:
I can't stand getting yelled and screamed at also but for the most part that's​ just during basic training and AIT, when you go to your duty station it becomes more realistic and "normal". During basic you get to the point where getting yelled at is almost comical, after I graduated I was talking with my drill instructors and they said they hate yelling as much as they do, but it's the quickest way to get baby knuckle draggers to listen lol.
They gotta do what has to be done, like you said they have to get them to listen, i hear you, but im on disability and im the only boy in my family, so i couldn't go if i wanted to, but i respect the heck out of you guys.
mountaincowboy

Post by mountaincowboy »

I'm an only child and have to get my parents to sign a waiver to let me go. I'm no longer active duty, I was medically retired a few years after I came back from the middle East, apparently getting blown up is a career ender. All's well, my life couldn't be better.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

mountaincowboy wrote:I'm an only child and have to get my parents to sign a waiver to let me go. I'm no longer active duty, I was medically retired a few years after I came back from the middle East, apparently getting blown up is a career ender. All's well, my life couldn't be better.
Gotta Ask yourself 1 question... Are you happy? Thats it. Yeah, indeed it is a career ender lol, i was dangerous to walk when i was a kid.
mountaincowboy

Post by mountaincowboy »

I think most kids are dangerous lol. Most days I feel like wrapping mine in bubble wrap just so they won't hurt themselves lol.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

mountaincowboy wrote:I think most kids are dangerous lol. Most days I feel like wrapping mine in bubble wrap just so they won't hurt themselves lol.
Oh i hear you on that. But they grow up soo fast, its scary.
mountaincowboy

Post by mountaincowboy »

I know, my daughter is 7 and acts so mature that I forget she's only 7. My 11yo son is the same way, my wife and I will sit for long periods of time having a legitimate adult level conversation with him. I love watching them learn and grow but it's hard because I know that in a blink of an eye they'll be out of the house.
mountaincowboy

Post by mountaincowboy »

Well good sir I'm off to bed, just realized what time it is and that I'll be having two pint sized monsters awake and wanting waffles in a few hours lol. Have a good night!