Trying to get permission from Fatian to update his road kit

rwm

Trying to get permission from Fatian to update his road kit

Post by rwm »

Hello everyone and as you can see in the title, I am trying to get in touch with Fatian who made the awesome road kits and bridges for 2011. I have left him a message on Modhoster, FS-UK and now starting a one here also. I would like for him to reply back as I would like permissions rather than just cracking this out, I do know that BlobbyFarmer had permissions from him at some point and don't want to make this model exactly like it is, but need to use it as a skeleton base.

It will change for the new giant's texture and come with 2 type of kit's, American style yellow lines and English style white lines. I may also add a new path system to this pack also just for around town or also a kerb and soil area to make adding grass a lot easier.

If anyone knows Fatian or has a better method of getting in touch I would truly appreciate the info, so I can get this model made and shared to the community again, with more updated textures and change of modelling slightly.

Thanks in advance from robbie FS-UK - rwm here.

PS: once the permissions have been given, I will start a WIP on editing the kit and also texturing.

I will also keep looking on Modhoster to see if reply has been sent back and also if anyone knows if he is still modelling or involved in farming simulator anymore.
rwm

Re: Trying to get permission from Fatian to update his road kit

Post by rwm »

So seems like there is going to be no reply to this addition or editing to Fatian's road kit. so does that mean I can continue and answer questions later! or leave it longer to await a reply? either way Fatian will be added to the Credits as the main purpose was to credit this guy anyways, but using his main models and reducing them to skeletons! is this still allowed. I have awaited a answer and a good few people have looked at the topic, but would rather hear it from the horses mouth so to speak.

All the same I suppose this is good to go ahead with?

Cheers.
robbie

German translate

So scheint es, wie es wird keine Antwort auf diese Hinzufügung oder Bearbeitung zu Fatian's Road Kit. so bedeutet das, ich kann fortfahren und beantworten Fragen später! oder lassen Sie es länger auf eine Antwort warten? jede Art und Weise Fatian wird zu den Credits als Hauptziel war es, diesen Kerl ohnehin Kredit, aber die Verwendung seiner wichtigsten Modellierung, und Verringerung Sie auf Skelette! ist das noch erlaubt. Ich habe eine Antwort erwartet und ein gutes paar Leute haben das Thema angeschaut, würde es lieber von den Pferden Mund hören, sozusagen.

All das gleiche nehme ich an, das ist gut, voran zu gehen?

Cheers.
Robbie
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

If he's not responding go ahead and do it. You're giving him credit anyways. If he contacts you to take it down though, take it down
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Fatian has an account here in the forum: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=11064

Therefore I would recommend to try to send him a PM.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
rwm

Post by rwm »

@ Smith Modding and also don_apple

Thank you for your prompt replies, I personally would like the go-ahead from Fatian before even starting on this edit of his road kit, so as a modeller myself want to show respect of asking for permissions rather than doing and spending all that time and not being able to share with all. That said I will await his reply if I get one as just sent him a pm suggested by don_apple.

Thanks again guy's
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

No prob :hi:
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-
Fatian

Post by Fatian »

:hi:
check your PMs.

Greetz
Fatian
Greetz
Fatian
rwm

Post by rwm »

Thank you very much all and I will update this topic once the road kit it complete, a massive thank you to Fatian for allowing me permission for this edit and will be excited to get this out for all to use, just like Fatian did a long time ago after completing the well know awesome kit.

Time to start modelling and editing

Cheers.
robbie
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Is there the chance for it to come to consoles? Looks very good can't wait to see it
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
rwm

Post by rwm »

Hello redglasses, and thanks for your post.

I don't think this will be made for consoles, as that would involve trying to make them as placeables. This wouldn't be a issue as such just will not be a very good mod as a placeable, the issue would start for them to fit the terrain correctly which is mostly done within Giants Editor and the use of the terrain tool, which the consoles don't have.
If the land was flat on all maps then yeah it would work, but suppose the maps would also become boring to play, on a good note once this kit is done! eventually I suppose you will get and hope to see a good few maps, with this road kit in place.

Thanks again

robbie
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Thanks for the reply rwm

I hope to see this in some map coming soon thanks for making this mod

Thanks again

Red
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
rwm

Post by rwm »

Hello all

And sorry for the long delay in replying, I have been working on this kit, but real life is also very busy. Today I have finished the kit and uploaded to ModHub.

Again a massive thank you to Fatian, who gave me permission to edit the original kit.

I will show a few pictures of the completed kit and thanks to all for following my progress along the way.

Cheers
rwm

Here is the full kit layout

PS: within 1 piece of road, there are 10 variations of road markings, cat's eyes and also traffic spline markers to help with placement of traffic splines. Also a dual carriageway kit with a choice of road markings, cat's eyes, traffic spline markers and also crash barriers, these can all be kept inside the piece or deleted as needed.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Nice! This will be very helpful for people making maps
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-