crazy goldcrest valley upgrade.

squidmailbox

crazy goldcrest valley upgrade.

Post by squidmailbox »

As I was driving north in fs17 and i looked at the mountains I had an idea, to expand the map and include bigger fields (for the big bud dlc) more forestry other animal farms, more towns and expand it all the way to the large mountain in the center of the background. the are around the bases of the mountains would be large forests with large trees and as you climb the mountain there would be a ski resort that you can purchase or do tasks for. this would be a tribute to Ski Region Simulator as you would get to use the updated vehicles and other equipment to work the slopes. this would bring more content and depth to the game. Also I thought it would be cool for there to be other active farmer sims working ther fields, cutting you off in traffic, and competing to sell goods.these are some of my ideas that may never happen but it would still be really cool.
Preble 818

Re: crazy goldcrest valley upgrade.

Post by Preble 818 »

Well besides the ski part you just described Pleasant Valley. It sounds like a great idea and I know we'd all like to see more depth in the game so there's no harm in throwing ideas out there. :)
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

Maybe a map for scorpio cause it will have alot more memory that should blow away the ps4 pro and the ps5
Mobias

Post by Mobias »

Erica Von wrote:Maybe a map for scorpio cause it will have alot more memory that should blow away the ps4 pro and the ps5
It wouldn't make much sense to only make a map that would only work on one console. Especially if that console may end up having a relatively low user base, if the latest price rumours are to be believed. It would need to work on all platforms. Making an extended Goldcrest map is certainly an interesting idea though.
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

my best info on the price is 499 to 799. I know we would buy it when it comes out in November/December.