To All My Tennessee players(Released)

JohnDeere318

Re: To All My Tennessee players

Post by JohnDeere318 »

I saw that too, Thomas, what a bozo, uploads stuff that is out-dated and some stuff that is private. What a joke he is.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
thunderhawk

Re: To All My Tennessee players(Released)

Post by thunderhawk »

Mod Pack has been released link below and yes its mod hub hell It will wind up there anyway figured may as well post it there at least credits gets given if I post it
http://www.modhub.us/farming-simulator- ... p-pack-v2/
Dell XPS 720 Intel Core 2 Quad Extreme 3.0ghz
Liquid cooled with a 120mm x 240mm radiator twin 120mm cooler master SickleFlow fans
Nvidia GTX 660ti
Patch 1.4.4 Windows 7 home
Playing through a Sanyo 50" tv
Miura74

Post by Miura74 »

OK, so I just noticed this appear on fs17.co, did you upload it there or did someone already reupload?

Looks good! *thumbsup*

Only thing I noted was the light reflections were square blocks, but I can see an error in my log:

Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/ .... /FarmingSimulator2017/mods/Tenn_State_Trooper_Pack/Textures/shaders/emissiveLightsShader.xml'.

Oddly, the file is there though. :confusednew:
PS4 + PS5 (Miura74) & PC player.

https://www.youtube.com/user/PsnMiura74
(No monetization - I don't earn money off views - just fun)
thunderhawk

Post by thunderhawk »

ok is that image yours or off that site cause so far had uploaded to two sites fs uk and mod hub but I had noticed hours later I done a internet search and it was already reuploaded to like 6 other sites but the ones I had seen credits was given and my pic's had been used

As for the lights blocky all that was fine before upload and clean log so not sure whats up with that man this stuff gets on my nerves spent over 3 weeks getting it and making sure its a clean log just to have something screws me on upload

What lights is blocky On yours

OK Not Sure why It did it but just downloaded mod and ran in my game in the Textures Folder there is another shared folder the Folder Is Caps Shared just rename it with a lower case s fixed the error
Liquid cooled with a 120mm x 240mm radiator twin 120mm cooler master SickleFlow fans
Nvidia GTX 660ti
Miura74

Post by Miura74 »

thunderhawk wrote:ok is that image yours or off that site cause so far had uploaded to two sites fs uk and mod hub but I had noticed hours later I done a internet search and it was already reuploaded to like 6 other sites but the ones I had seen credits was given and my pic's had been used

As for the lights blocky all that was fine before upload and clean log so not sure whats up with that man this stuff gets on my nerves spent over 3 weeks getting it and making sure its a clean log just to have something screws me on upload

What lights is blocky On yours

OK Not Sure why It did it but just downloaded mod and ran in my game in the Textures Folder there is another shared folder the Folder Is Caps Shared just rename it with a lower case s fixed the error
No, I took that picture from my game not from that site. Just uploaded to GIANTS server though.

As for the blocky lights, it seems to be the reversing lights from the truck... unless it is just my PC...

Renamed the folder to "shaders" and that log error was gone. *thumbsup* That's just damn annoying when that happens. I wasn't picking fault, just thought you'd like to know was all. :smileynew:

Seriously though, 6 people already ripped it of?! :sadnew: Sorry to hear that, and I suspected that site was dodgey. :sadnew:

The only site I trust now is the official Modhub from GIANTS. *thumbsup*

thunderhawk

Post by thunderhawk »

Yeah No Thats Ok Glad To Know About it And The Mod Sites thing Im Not worried about all the ones iv found so far gave credits and Every image I uploaded to that site was tagged with with profile name so if they really want to steal it and rename it theirs they will have to work for it by getting all new pics and I have tagged all files as well so oh well I got My Tribute out there anyway and the light thing yeah just noticed that too on the peterbilt thats the only thing doing it dang Oh Well I will give a few days for more stuff to come up then release A updated version
Thanks For Letting me know
Nvidia GTX 660ti
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

See that's why any mod I make is going to have a cross in it somewhere, either a license plate or on the dashboard or what, that way it's easily identifiable as mine
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Miura74

Post by Miura74 »

thunderhawk wrote:Yeah No Thats Ok Glad To Know About it And The Mod Sites thing Im Not worried about all the ones iv found so far gave credits and Every image I uploaded to that site was tagged with with profile name so if they really want to steal it and rename it theirs they will have to work for it by getting all new pics and I have tagged all files as well so oh well I got My Tribute out there anyway and the light thing yeah just noticed that too on the peterbilt thats the only thing doing it dang Oh Well I will give a few days for more stuff to come up then release A updated version
Nice with the info and history text file too. That's a nice tribute. *thumbsup*

thunderhawk

Post by thunderhawk »

Miura74 wrote:
thunderhawk wrote:Yeah No Thats Ok Glad To Know About it And The Mod Sites thing Im Not worried about all the ones iv found so far gave credits and Every image I uploaded to that site was tagged with with profile name so if they really want to steal it and rename it theirs they will have to work for it by getting all new pics and I have tagged all files as well so oh well I got My Tribute out there anyway and the light thing yeah just noticed that too on the peterbilt thats the only thing doing it dang Oh Well I will give a few days for more stuff to come up then release A updated version
Nice with the info and history text file too. That's a nice tribute. *thumbsup*
Thank you I Just Hope I did not leave any one out could not find and thing confirmed deaths on anyone past July 2015 so I hope that was all I would hate to have left someone out
Nvidia GTX 660ti