Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Re: GIANTS Software Ranks

Post by Lisertan »

JohnDeere318 wrote:Sounds like you guys have a lot of fun! :D
Actually, we do. A LOT :)
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
Desertwrek

Post by Desertwrek »

Lisertan wrote:
BigC92 wrote: I have no idea how gaming businesses works,
If you forget about all the awesomeness for a second, it's a job like any other, really. We are in the office, we have payed time off, sick days and get a salary that pays all our bills. Nothing different from any office job, except we work with games all day and do something we like with people who share the passion.
I don't know, I'd imagine that it is kinda hard to forget the awesomeness. :lol:
I can kind of relate, I'm in scientific research, spend most of my days shooting lasers and mixing chemicals....it makes me happy. :D
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

Anybody else picturing the office from "grandmas boy"? Now all we need is a "yeah monkey karate chop the elephant"
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

^^^ :lol:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

manosaurus wrote:Anybody else picturing the office from "grandmas boy"? Now all we need is a "yeah monkey karate chop the elephant"
I might be able to convince VideoDude to do a video office tour at one point in the future, but it's not as weird as you would think. It's an office after all :D
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
Garion

Post by Garion »

Lisertan wrote:
manosaurus wrote:Anybody else picturing the office from "grandmas boy"? Now all we need is a "yeah monkey karate chop the elephant"
I might be able to convince VideoDude to do a video office tour at one point in the future, but it's not as weird as you would think. It's an office after all :D
If your vid has a guy standing against the wall in a trench coat and sunglasses I might just move to Germany and switch careers :lol:
Farming on PC *thumbsup* and PS4 :biggrin2:
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

That would be awesome if you guys did an office-tour video! :D

How to post your log.txt
Guil

Post by Guil »

Any paying jobs :lol: :lol:
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

I see what you did there... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) :lol:

How to post your log.txt
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Lisertan wrote:
BigC92 wrote: I have no idea how gaming businesses works,
If you forget about all the awesomeness for a second, it's a job like any other, really. We are in the office, we have payed time off, sick days and get a salary that pays all our bills. Nothing different from any office job, except we work with games all day and do something we like with people who share the passion.
Ive always wanted to get into the gaming business, i find it interesting, my passion is automotive technician, love to work on motors.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Ive done alpha and beta testing for activision(blackops) bioware(dragon age inquisition)and wargaming(world of tanks). like bassaddict said finding bugs as QA is not as much fun as you may think and alot of stuff gets by and testing updates can be just as hard making sure it dont break something else :gamer:
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

livesea72 wrote:Ive done alpha and beta testing for activision(blackops) bioware(dragon age inquisition)and wargaming(world of tanks). like bassaddict said finding bugs as QA is not as much fun as you may think and alot of stuff gets by and testing updates can be just as hard making sure it dont break something else :gamer:
huuuuuu you helped with world of tanks??????? I love that game, more of a mid tier player myself, never had a tier 10 but love my heavy Meds and TDs and of course the firefly
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

redglasses wrote:
livesea72 wrote:Ive done alpha and beta testing for activision(blackops) bioware(dragon age inquisition)and wargaming(world of tanks). like bassaddict said finding bugs as QA is not as much fun as you may think and alot of stuff gets by and testing updates can be just as hard making sure it dont break something else :gamer:
huuuuuu you helped with world of tanks??????? I love that game, more of a mid tier player myself, never had a tier 10 but love my heavy Meds and TDs and of course the firefly
spent 6 months in closed beta with a about 20 of us testing. we only had U.S and Germany and only up to tier 5s where the VK 36.01 was king.dont blame me for the current state i left supertester program after french was released.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^man I wish I would have been there lol
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Lisertan wrote:I might be able to convince VideoDude to do a video office tour at one point in the future, but it's not as weird as you would think. It's an office after all :D
No not an informed one.

Just stick your head a GoPro Lisertan and live out your day in the office while we are with you. How about that? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
PS5 / FS22