Mining & Construction Economy Map

bv2010

Mining & Construction Economy Map

Post by bv2010 »

I have the version V 0.3 in my mod folder. The map works awesome and all features function like they should. My excavators do not work. I am in the trigger zone and they do not dig up pay dirt or coal for example. The only one that works is the Volvo EC300E. My Caterpillar excavators do not. (Cat 289C & Cat 345B). I watched countless videos and all those excavators do function. Some people seem to have the same problem but no solution was posted in the comments besides having the UPK in the mod folder. Can anyone help me or guide me in the direction to fix this? There has to be a fix for this. I have the Universal Process Kit in my mod folder. Version 17.0.9.

This was my current issue down below but I downloaded a fixed version of the "Universal Process Kit" Version 17.0.9 and corrected what is posted below.

"Error: Can't load resource 'C:/Users/Brad/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/AAA_UniversalProcessKit/00_ressources/white.dds'.
Error: Can't load resource 'C:/Users/Brad/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/AAA_UniversalProcessKit/00_ressources/black.dds'.
UniversalProcessKit 17.0.9 loaded"

My excavators still won't dig up any dirt, coal, gravel, etc.

Thank you in advance, If a log file is needed just let me know and I will post.
don_apple

Re: Mining & Construction Economy Map

Post by don_apple »

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Please stop posting the same thing in every area of this forum. Posting it once is enough, if somebody knows something about the issue they will find your post and respond to it.

I've deleted your other posts.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
bv2010

Post by bv2010 »

Besides deleting the other posts in different forums for the site, did you at least read it. Are you able to give me some input or point me in the right direction.
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Yes, I've read it, but since I don't play the map and since excavators and things like pay dirt or coal are not part of the standard game I won't be able to help.

As I said if somebody who is familiar with the map and knows something about this issue reads your post they will respond here. But you might have a better chance to get some assistance if you try to find out the original author of the map and then contact them directly. Or see if there is maybe a forum, Facebook group or something specifically for this map where you can get assistance.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
bv2010

Post by bv2010 »

I agree. I don't have Facebook but I have contracted the author of the map. All points are leading to a dead end. I'm still waiting on a few replies yet from other forums. I seem to get the same answers. Since this is more technical support of the game, could you delete this for me and I can move it to modding since that will be more acceptable?
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

I've now moved it to the 'Off-Topic' section, since because it about a third-party map it doesn't actually belong in either 'Technical Suppor' or 'Modding' (the 'Modding' area is supposed to be for questions related on how to create mods and make changes to them, and not about how certain things work in mods)
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

FS22 Bugtracker
bv2010

Post by bv2010 »

Thank you.
seanwolf

Post by seanwolf »

Does anyone know in this map is available on consoles or if it ever will be? Think its a little weird that pc has mods consoles dont have
eric21

Post by eric21 »

seanwolf wrote:Does anyone know in this map is available on consoles or if it ever will be? Think its a little weird that pc has mods consoles dont have
Scripts and its not werid, check the forums for more info :)
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

seanwolf wrote:Does anyone know in this map is available on consoles or if it ever will be? Think its a little weird that pc has mods consoles dont have
No, it won't come to console. It's not weird, as PC can have unlicensed brands and scripts because Microsoft and Sony won't allow the scripts on consoles.
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Malkybear89

Post by Malkybear89 »

Shame that consoles cant get maps like this but many thanks to the modders that do great maps and that for us cant wait for the excavators to come out from bsm thanks again
bigdave1068

Post by bigdave1068 »

Can someone help me when i try to put the stone into the trigger it dosent want to unload i have the correct mods installed can some help me