New Alienware 17 signature edition

theSeb

Re: New Alienware 17 signature edition

Post by theSeb »

Erica Von wrote:I explained how i did it or did yu miss the post?
I did see your explanations and I am afraid that it is simply lacking in facts based on reality, so I have no idea why you wanted to spread such false information. It is certainly possibly to approach a fab or a laptop manufacturer to create custom work. But that would cost thousands upon thousands of dollars, especially for one-off work. Computer parts manufacturing is about volumes.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Antov Nikabolokv wrote:I see you have been paying attention to us. We do this for the community of mother Russia. Are next target is challenger tractors. Since 2004 with our RoGator and Terra Gator machines we have learnt a great deal about challengers manufacturing process. We will easily infiltrate. We shall accomplish this with construction of 'low bridges' and bombardments of '6gb gtx 1070's'. Now do excuse me as our, how tou say 'piggyback' server at http://store.steampowered.com needs my attention.
This amuses me.

First you hack our elections, then you hack our online game service, then you hack a truck driver's GPS so he destroys a brand new Challenger tractor on a low bridge... What's next you monsters???
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

fenixguy wrote:
Antov Nikabolokv wrote:I see you have been paying attention to us. We do this for the community of mother Russia. Are next target is challenger tractors. Since 2004 with our RoGator and Terra Gator machines we have learnt a great deal about challengers manufacturing process. We will easily infiltrate. We shall accomplish this with construction of 'low bridges' and bombardments of '6gb gtx 1070's'. Now do excuse me as our, how tou say 'piggyback' server at http://store.steampowered.com needs my attention.
This amuses me.

First you hack our elections, then you hack our online game service, then you hack a truck driver's GPS so he destroys a brand new Challenger tractor on a low bridge... What's next you monsters???
Lol at both of you. I'm sticking around this thread for entertainment now cause it's the best one in the forum atm.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

Here is a link a screen shot of my system page for all you that doubt there is 64gb on my system.
https://image.giants-software.com/index ... codes=true
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

Erica Von wrote:Here is a link a screen shot of my system page for all you that doubt there is 64gb on my system.
https://image.giants-software.com/index ... codes=true
I like how you now removed your signature because it no longer matches the configuration in the screenshot at all.
Luckily I remembered it. *thumbsup*
i7 Core 4.0 GHz Extreme ( :lol: *thumbsup* )
Nvidia GTX 1070 6 GB RAM (which does not make sense anyway because the 1070 in the R4 comes with 8 GB of GDDR5 RAM and not 6)

In this screenshot somehow your CPU has downgraded itself to the Core i7 7700 HQ
https://ark.intel.com/products/97185/In ... o-3_80-GHz

At least try to keep your story consistent. But great work on the photoshopping skills. I like how you turned a laptop with 2 x SODIMM slots into something else.
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

Actually what I put in was GTX 1060, however no matter what I say I provided proof of my 64gb memory which you say is fake.
I explained how I did it in previous posts however your a troll nothing more. So why don't you run along and bother someone else.
I removed my signature and picture. I also emailed the admin of this site telling him of your harassment and asking him to remove my account.
which until now has not happened. I have little use for trolls all they seem to do is cause havoc and are not any good for this or any board.
I have 2 sodimm slots I explained how but you refuse to believe it could be your not as smart as you want everyone to believe.
Good bye Mr. Troll I would usually tell you to live long and prosper but Trolls I hope will not live long or prosper, they are the dregs of society.
oneway

Post by oneway »

I think theseb bothers you because you are so full of it. Every one of your posts make no sense when looked at as a whole. You are a mother to be of Mennonite/Quaker/Amish who own a farm over 1000 acres and you are also a computer engineer who know that the Russians have hacked and own Steam who bought a challenger python that was crashed but have no pictures to prove any of it. I'm not even sure you are female meow.
PC USER
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

oneway wrote: I'm not even sure you are female meow.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

Erica Von wrote:Actually what I put in was GTX 1060, however no matter what I say I provided proof of my 64gb memory which you say is fake.
I explained how I did it in previous posts however your a troll nothing more. So why don't you run along and bother someone else.
I removed my signature and picture. I also emailed the admin of this site telling him of your harassment and asking him to remove my account.
which until now has not happened. I have little use for trolls all they seem to do is cause havoc and are not any good for this or any board.
I have 2 sodimm slots I explained how but you refuse to believe it could be your not as smart as you want everyone to believe.
Good bye Mr. Troll I would usually tell you to live long and prosper but Trolls I hope will not live long or prosper, they are the dregs of society.
"Erica", I kindly urge you to look up the meaning of the word, "harassment". While you are at it, you should try to get a better understanding of what trolling is. I am not trolling. I have politely requested you to back up your wild stories, which you are not able to do. Instead you have now once again lied in an attempt to cover your continuous deceit.

Your last paragraph is not very nice, especially from someone who claims to be a religious person, but it does not bother me, so I shall forgive you.

And finally, here is a screenshot of your signature, which clearly shows what I said - a 1070 and not a 1060.

At the end of the day, AN engineer would certainly know the difference between "subsity" and "subsidy", "your" and "you're" and that proclaiming they are "a engineer" makes them look quite foolish.
Antov Nikabolokv

Post by Antov Nikabolokv »

fenixguy wrote:
This amuses me.

We have our round of troops set on Wal-Mart bought copies of Сельскохозяйственный симулятор 2017. We will stop at nothing to take you pc gamers down ! meow...
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

apparently you know nothing of processor spec's or how to apply them. look up the processor that is listed on the system page.
it says addressable memory 64GB, scroll down a bit it says Intel HD graphics chip Addressable memory 64GB.
Next look at Memory type it says DDR4-2400. Its very obvious you know nothing of how to read a simple spec nor to you even have the slightest inkling of
how to apply a spec to make it work. It makes you look very very foolish, by claiming the technology is not supported for 64GB as you claimed.
Yet some how I managed to have the memory made. Not by a laptop manufacturer by a Memory Builder. I did explain that as well.
You are very clueless by saying that the technology does not exist to support 64GB when according to the Intel spec on the 7700HQ Processor says it does.
It supports that memory range at the processor level, and at the graphics level.

I have done this before on a M15X I needed to upgrade the memory from 4 to 16GB I went to the same supplier I used this time and had them build 2 8GB memory modules for me. After I installed the memory Windows system reported 16GB installed. If the processor supports the memory, Graphics supports the Memory and OS supports it. Then the only thing that must be the same is the speed and the organization of the memory on the module. The Organization on this type of Module is 2048 the density is x64 however the density can change to support a higher load of memory. As long as the organization is supported.

Now if you consult Alienware about memory maximum they say 32GB on my system.
On the M15x they say 8GB. Now the only other issue is that sometimes the BIOS will not see the Memory installed above the what Alienware says is the maximum memory.
This did happen on the M15x BIOS was reporting zero memory on the system. Windows 7 OS said 16GB installed. I could have removed the BIOS EPROM and reprogrammed it so it would see the 16GB only it would have been a license violation that is found out by a hardware scan from Dell Alienware they would catch it so I did not alter the BIOS.

On the Alienware 17 BIOS sees and reports 64GB installed So I have no issues there.

And on your claim that I photo shopped the screen shot I do not own a copy of photoshop to do that even if I wanted too. It is what is. I just saved it as a jpg file cause it was the format supported by the image server. Also if you make a typo error your saying I am foolish because of a typo? See your a troll no doubt. Anymore of this and I will make another report of harassment to the management.
oneway

Post by oneway »

You forgot to say meow.
PC USER
Guil

Post by Guil »

There is no harassment that I see. Some people are just calling you out on some claims you make.
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

apparently you know nothing of processor spec's or how to apply them. look up the processor that is listed on the system page.
it says addressable memory 64GB, scroll down a bit it says Intel HD graphics chip Addressable memory 64GB.
Next look at Memory type it says DDR4-2400. Its very obvious you know nothing of how to read a simple spec nor to you even have the slightest inkling of
how to apply a spec to make it work. It makes you look very very foolish, by claiming the technology is not supported for 64GB as you claimed.
Yet some how I managed to have the memory made. Not by a laptop manufacturer by a Memory Builder. I did explain that as well.
You are very clueless by saying that the technology does not exist to support 64GB when according to the Intel spec on the 7700HQ Processor says it does.
It supports that memory range at the processor level, and at the graphics level.
I didn't say anywhere that the "technology does not support 64 GBs. Please do not make further false claims. I am very aware of CPU specifications. I am also aware that the CPUs in the Alienware R4 can support up to 64 GBs of RAM. I mean it's right there in the page I linked for goodness' sake. Supporting something and actually being able to physically do it are two different things. The R4 has two SODIMM slots. Maximum size available is 16 GBs at the moment. If you bought a laptop with that CPU which had 4 SODIMM slots, then it could have 64 GBs of RAM. But, the R4 can currently only be specced with up to 32 GBs because it only has two slots. This is simple logic. You don't even need engineering maths to work this out, because you can check right on the Dell site when you build it.

Don't worry. I didn't forget your gem of a post on how you got 32 GBs SODIMMs.

Erica Von wrote:234 for each 32GB ram stick, what I did exactly take note:
First you need to get the Intel spec on the memory the only way to do this is go to the intel site and enter your partner password and download the white paper on the build.
Now this is going to be a engineering spec nothing is in layman's terms. How the memory is built ram density of each chip and the map of how to solder the chips when you get them on a 260 pin die. Only a Certified engineer with a intel password can get the spec its not free to anyone. Now someone here will ask me for the spec, sorry I can't do that I sign a agreement not to share the data in order to obtain it. Next you take the complete spec to a Certified Memory builder that is approved by intel to get them to make the ram sticks for you. My processor and BIOS is 100% compatible with 64GB memory in the speed of 19,200 at the density of 2048 x 512 Now the tricky part is the thickness of the memory module after all the chips are mounted on both sides the tolerance is 0.09mm max or less. most of the 16GB die's fall into 0.05mm. I really wanted 2667MHz instead of 2400Mhz but no one is building chips yet at that speed, Also all memory is licensed by intel there is a tiny eprom on each stick of memory it is called a SPD (Serial Presence Detect) this is encoded that carries a key that will interact with the BIOS upon Boot. even with the spec chips and a board this operation of mounting chips to the memory PCB is done by a machine not by hand. Its a kind of CNC machine that solders the chips to the board.
So with that spec I have to provide the license for them to build it, this is why you need to use a Intel Certified builder.
More seriously, you post stuff like this. You are doing a disservice to the youngsters on this forum by handing out completely false information. I am guessing you read sites like Anandtech and Tom's Hardware, but don't really understand what you are reading and then try to share your "knowledge" with the world.
Erica Von wrote:
Nigelbilt wrote:Announced not released. We don't even know what it's clocked at yet. It is up to 18 cores and 36 threads at 2k a chip.
it officially released june 1 I know because I am signed up as a partner and Engineer.

did you know that the new i9 uses the same die as the i7? also I know the cost too 1700 retail.
Erica Von wrote:Xbox 1 x has a amd processor in it. Would have been nice if they had put in a i9 core processor but then the price point would add another 1700 to it. Meow......
No way AMD is going to catch up with intel on processor horse power. AMD is a different approach to processors and the trouble you have with AMD is their false claim they are x86 compliant. They use a predictive branching algorithm in their processors that intel does not use. Most developers use the intel standard. a few use the AMD standard for games but they are few and far between. and not to mention the Optane 3D tech they have paired with the new processor, there is no more data bottleneck with that arrangement. this is why those using AMD processors with games made to support the intel platform have driver issues with games.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Erica is getting exposed :lol:
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10