New Alienware 17 signature edition

Erica Von

Re: New Alienware 17 signature edition

Post by Erica Von »

how I found out was on the steam game World of War ships I bought the ship Tirpitz and the receipt that I got back was all in Russian upon further investigation I found out valve is controlled by Russian hackers we have just felt is was not worth getting our identity's stolen on the steam site.
And the fact that steam has let most of their accounts have been hacked and stolen, they do not protect their data.
I am a R & D engineer and I know how to look and follow a trail and all trails led back to Russia.
Yu can do what you want if you feel you are safe their by all means stay there. I encrypt my data at 512 bit and even at that I worry.
we are not on social media for that reason, face book, Instagram, ect. have been hacked many times and you don't even hear an apology from them when it happens.
pigpen

Post by pigpen »

Wow, you got a nice machine. My Alienware is several years old and still plays the game good. I hate the idea of spending 2300 dollars on a new one so I hope mine lasts awhile.
Alienware PC.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Wow :shock: that's a nice PC. I spent $500 on a Dell Inspirion and I'm running on high with a bunch mods. And I thought that was a lot of money :lol: anywho, enjoy it *thumbsup* you should be able to run just about any game :lol:
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

that's good to know My M15x has been on its last legs for about a year keep getting memory management errors with it I did buy and USB 3.1 hub and a Blu-ray writer so I could load disk based games on it. Installed the PC version of Fallout 4 on it doing survival mode on it now. 5.6 gigs from a disk then a 24GB download after that meow. found a suit of power armor and 2 fusion cells not died yet level 6 at the moment. But let me say survival mode is tough. and no mods either.
pigpen

Post by pigpen »

I would suggest getting insurance on it. I have broke my share of laptops in the past. especially with children around the house.
Alienware PC.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

How much would insurance be? When I buy a computer I usually skip that option and/or the protection extras.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
pigpen

Post by pigpen »

looking at Amazon.com its about 300 and some dollars for 3 years of coverage. expensive but well worth it. with my desktop its not worth buying insurance for it. the chance of it breaking is very low.
Alienware PC.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Eek! That is expensive! I would rather pass.

How to post your log.txt
Mobias

Post by Mobias »

Preble 818 wrote:
Erica Von wrote:we quit buying games from steam when we found out that Valve is owned by Russian hackers.
and they steal accounts and identities.
With respect, how did you "find that out"? Valve is based out of Washington State in the US as far as I can tell and was found by a couple of guys with very un Russian sounding names. One of them is still the owner I believe. Some one correct me if I'm wrong. I hate to sound like a jack wagon but I've been buying from them for close to 10 years as near as I can figure and have never heard this. If their gonna hack me and steal my identity I'd like to know.

Gabe Newell privately owns Valve, which is why he's worth somewhere in the region of 4.1 billion dollars. Its not owned by Russians, hackers or otherwise.
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

yes we bought a accidental protection plan 3 year.
bought the fs 17 pc version today from Walmart online 25 plus tax ships to my nearest Walmart store.
would like to try my hand at modding I have tons of time on my hands.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Erica Von wrote:yes we bought a accidental protection plan 3 year.
bought the fs 17 pc version today from Walmart online 25 plus tax ships to my nearest Walmart store.
would like to try my hand at modding I have tons of time on my hands.
Cool :coolnew: as for modding, watch a bunch of tutorials for basic 3D modeling softwares. I recommend blender because it's free, unless you have a specific software you want. Then just kinda watch videos as you need them after that. Have fun farming *thumbsup* :hi:
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
oneway

Post by oneway »

Walmart is owned by Ukrainians.
PC USER
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

^^I thought this thread was about a laptop, not about who owned what. :confusednew:

How to post your log.txt
oneway

Post by oneway »

Just following the road that went to russian hackers
PC USER
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

JohnDeere318 wrote:^^I thought this thread was about a laptop, not about who owned what. :confusednew:
It used to be. It got hijacked cause I accessed the forum while logged into my steam account :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Sorry I couldn't help it :chinese:
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.