New Alienware 17 signature edition

PrincessJessi84

Re: New Alienware 17 signature edition

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

I for one choose not to speculate on the truthfulness of ericas claims.. I take it like I take anything else I read on the internet.. with a grain of salt.. truth.. lies.. either way its a good read and never anything to be taken too seriously.. back in high school many a moon ago there was a kid named shawn who would carry on about these great adventures of his.. it was pretty obvious that he was neck deep in his own bs but everyone pretty well let him carry on.. everyone except me.. being the product of a raise ive never been overly shy and certainly not hesitant to call bs on something.. one day I was feeling a tad grumpy and just tired of being lied to.. it felt personal that day like he was deliberately going out of his way to insult my intelligence.. so I called him on it.. all of it.. I called him a liar right to his face and in return he got very mad and called me a bunch of very traditional 5 letter words and even a few new creative ones.. he left school early and no one seen him for more than a week.. upon his return he caught me in the hall.. I figured he would be angry and continue the argument from the previous week.. but he started crying.. he told me that I was right and how srry he was.. and that he just wanted people to think he was cool and like him.. it was the kind of situation that u just had to be there.. to see his face.. hear his words.. I felt his pain if even for the shortest of moments.. and I felt like a terrible person.. I never said anything else to him about it.. I just let him tell his stories.. but he was never the same towards me.. he wasn't shady or anything.. just reserved and fearful like he thought I was secretly judging him and would be mean to him at a moments notice.. but frankly he wasn't hurting anyone.. it was harmless adventures.. behind a computer screen its hard to believe anything.. for all I know johndeere318 doesn't even own a pickup truck.. maybe guil isn't a truck driver.. maybe ive never even seen a real tractor.. I mean.. whos to say.. and honestly who cares.. would it really be too much of a stretch to just let it go? if not for your own peace of mind then for the sake of the other persons feelings.. anyway.. that's all I have to say about that
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

I thought I was the only one who noticed her lies... "I must ask my husband before I can do anything" "my husband don't allow me to have online friends" I thought dammmnnnnn she's obedient.... she got a single sister. Lmfao. But her profile pic looked fake and then I realized she a whole lotta crazy
wickedset

Post by wickedset »

PrincessJessi84
You have written the most sensible post I have seen for a while on here
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Popcorn
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Well I'd say everybody has to do what seems right to them with the situation that they're given. But I would say as a general rule allowing somebody to make up lies about themselves for the sake of letting them feel better is actually doing them a disservice. That's how I would go about it in real life but this is the internet and who knows what's true. As much fun as this thread has been maybe we should just let it die
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
Guil

Post by Guil »

But but but why would I lie :lol: :lol:
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Guil wrote:But but but why would I lie :lol: :lol:
of course we wouldn't think that of you :)
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

Meow?!?
PrincessJessi84

I don't think u r lying guil.. just stating an example as this is something that u have stated about yourself.. but that is the point isn't it.. I mean.. y would u lie!? logically u wouldn't.. u have no more to gain than I would making up stories about riding on a 70s model ford open cab tractor with no exhaust.. there would be nothing to gain from it.. but sometimes these things happen for reasons that we don't understand.. I think so long as the intent is harmless than who cares.. its the internet.. on xbox I had a guy pretend to be a girl for months to try to "hook up" with me because I fancy girls.. that's the stuff that really bothers me.. someone claiming to buy a tractor I have no issue with cause they may actually have bought a tractor or may not but either way it has absolutely no impact on me.. if it makes them feel better to convince the people on the internets that they have a tractor then whateves.. u rock your pretend tractor
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

I bought a Super Star Destroyer with a Taco Stand in it that made all the Storm Troopers have diarrhea and I had to drop them all off at the first Death Star and that's what Han,Chewie,Leia and Luke were standing in when the trash compactor was trying to smash them. And I tried to get the Empire to make a secret group of midget acrobat SpecOps Troopers.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
PrincessJessi84

seems legit
PC
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

I trust the source
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

That does makes sense, you did prove a good point there Jessi.

But I would never lie about my baby girl, not a chance. :mrgreen:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Guil

Post by Guil »

Jessi I think you missed the sarcasm I was going for.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

For one, i hope when i make a computer thread, it wont be a ww3, but Jessi, to your 2nd long post, i hear you, im a bit leary about who i meet online, i have no use for online dating, i did that once and it nipped my in the behind, but you talked about some people coming online as girls or something to that effect? I had this friend, he met this girl on a server that i admin on, i forget what the screen name was, so everything was going good, for about 3 to 4 months, but the girl he was "dating" turned out to be a guy, boy was he mad... But like you said, you cant be to sure about who you met online nowadays, but for me i have to make sure that your a good person, and to confirm that your a guy/girl. If i get to know you, and i like you as a friend, then were good. But for the friends i have on my FB, i know that there a guy/girl.