Friends or not friends

W1der

Re: Friends or not friends

Post by W1der »

I enjoy some BATTLEFIELD now and then ...
Take a look at the leader boards (xbox 360) BF3 CO-OP mission "Fire from the sky" ... Rank #1 (hard mode) with my co-pilot/gunner ... :coolnew:
I am WiderLuBbe ...
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/le ... /coop/2/0/

OT ...
Friends ... !? If someone does not play FS ... I have nothing in common with them ... and see no reason to even talk to them ... :ubergeek:
One exception is the GF ... as she cooks my food and wash my clothes (and do me some other "favors" at a regular basis) ... :this:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

^^^^^^^^^^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

BigC92 wrote:
Lisertan wrote:FunFact

I worked at EA before, so the games I worked on were mainly Star Wars games like SWTOR and Battlefront, but also Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Need for Speed and Battlefield. We never spoke about Farming Simulator at all (cause why would we, right?) even if I played games with my friends every day.

Then I got the Job at GIANTS and toly my frinds: Hey, I work at GIANTS now. You guy know what the reaction was? A lot of them were like: Oh? Nice, I play Farming Simulator quite often.

Boom.
Need for speed is right up my ally, i played a demo on PS3, i think it was most wanted, it had my dream car, the Mustang Boss 302, new on that is, but the game i have my eye on is The Crew: Wild Run. Having the USofA as your map? Yes please!
You on PS4? They have The Crew Ultimate Edition on sale until 6/20
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

W1der wrote:I enjoy some BATTLEFIELD now and then ...
Take a look at the leader boards (xbox 360) BF3 CO-OP mission "Fire from the sky" ... Rank #1 (hard mode) with my co-pilot/gunner ... :coolnew:
I am WiderLuBbe ...
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/le ... /coop/2/0/

OT ...
Friends ... !? If someone does not play FS ... I have nothing in common with them ... and see no reason to even talk to them ... :ubergeek:
One exception is the GF ... as she cooks my food and wash my clothes (and do me some other "favors" at a regular basis) ... :this:
lol
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Yes i am Tacofarmer. 13 and some change ain't bad, ive watched yt vids on the game, its pretty sweet.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

I have the 2011 Mustang on The Crew. I like just being able to blast away anywhere I want to on it.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Largan

Post by Largan »

I am the only one I know that plays farming simulator, I do however fancy Battlefield, Fallout and Elder Scrolls series too, but lately I've been all in on FS. I do get some looks from people at times. My best friend and former collegue did try it and liked logging. I am trying to get my brother to get FS so we can farm together. It is a bit left there though.

After the initial reaction, which often is laughter or a funny look, I tell people that FS is a great way for me to relax. During the time at my former job I could fall asleep doing missions in the evenings after work because it was so relaxing. I also like the fact that there isn't any violence or fast reactions needed. I get to plan and work away on a map and can continue the next time I sit down at the computer/Xbox.
Xbox ONE: Felsbrunn.
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

I beg to differ. There is plenty of violence in FS. As a dinosaur with a near uncontrollable temper I have gone thru 2 tvs and 4 controllers. Every time I play online some little ____ takes a plow thru the center of my fields or puts all my equipment in the river.
Garion

Post by Garion »

And that's why I don't play online. I did manage to get my brother to play on 15. I had every field ready to harvest in WBH and needed him to run the auger wagon and semi' s. He's been pretty resistant to getting 17 though, but I can be pretty persistent. :mrgreen:
Farming on PC *thumbsup* and PS4 :biggrin2:
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

manosaurus wrote:I beg to differ. There is plenty of violence in FS. As a dinosaur with a near uncontrollable temper I have gone thru 2 tvs and 4 controllers. Every time I play online some little ____ takes a plow thru the center of my fields or puts all my equipment in the river.
Hate it when people do that. I can expect a dinosaur to have an even worse experience.

4 controllers doesn't seem right, shouldn't it be like 10 or 20? :biggrin2: :lol:
Garion wrote:And that's why I don't play online. I did manage to get my brother to play on 15. I had every field ready to harvest in WBH and needed him to run the auger wagon and semi' s. He's been pretty resistant to getting 17 though, but I can be pretty persistent. :mrgreen:
Exactly why I too don't play MP anymore, only with friends, family, and people I can trust.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

Yeah i can't afford to keep buying controllers... so now i rub my ear lobes and say "wooosah" and envision a dinosaur map where you could push players into a dinosaur pen that they can't escape from to be slowly torn to pieces... and their accounts being deleted at the same time. (Heavy breathing)
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

So when I first discovered FS2011, my best friend at the time thought it was the coolest thing ever. He went and bought it and immediately started downloading mods and what not. He played about a week. Here I am 6 years later and can't stop farming. Now when some of my friends haven't talked to me in a while they'll ask, "you been busy on the farm?". I've had a few people (all of them younger) kinda laugh a bit, but then they talk about playing mine craft and I'm like :confusednew:

I still play some action/adventure/shooting games sometimes (Bioshock, Dead Space, Borderlands, looking forward to the next Ace Combat and Red Dead Redemption), but the whole time I am, I'm just thinking about my farm and what I need to get done. And since my "dark time" of COD multiplayer, I do not play online on anything.

Funny thing, I have a lot of friends and relatives that I know would love the game if they'd give it a chance. But most of them have kids and I thankfully do not.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Garion

Post by Garion »

Dead Space *thumbsup* love that series. Would love to play it on VR :surprised2:
Farming on PC *thumbsup* and PS4 :biggrin2: