amount of typing in a post.

chaskuchar1

amount of typing in a post.

Post by chaskuchar1 »

i was entering info in a post, seasons and kleintau, probably not informative, but about the tenth line my characters started appearing transposed and out of order. for example i was trying to post 'find out' but the find was ok, then the space i put in disappeared and the o was right after the d, then the u was after the t and i had typed it correctly, strange, but it might be the fault of my edge on the computer. sorry if this is confusing. chas

Edit don_apple: moved to 'Off-topic' since this about the forum and not directly related to the game. 'Technical Support' should be used for technical questions related to the game itself.
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
chaskuchar1

Re: amount of typing in a post.

Post by chaskuchar1 »

don, I had the problem typing in another forum so it's not related at all to farming simulator forum. thanks, chas
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

left a note on the feedback forum for windows ten. got an email from one of the engineers to better describe the problem. while I was typing my explanation the problem occurred again when all of a sudden my characters would be reversing and unreadable. right characters, wrong places. I found I could indicate the problem was happening by typing one character in a line, return to get a new line, one more character etc. I am using the latest builds of windows ten, helping out with the development a little bit. chas
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Do you happen to be on a laptop? If so, if your hands hit the mouse pad it can move the curser and change where you type
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10