evidently i missed something......

wickedset

Re: evidently i missed something......

Post by wickedset »

Another sensible post RODHA, I've read all the posts and I agree with you
Garion

Post by Garion »

RODHA wrote:Well, that went totally out of control I think.

I don't want to be the devil's advocate but are we really sure about the fact that Erica's stroies are actually made up stories?

I've read both topics from top to buttom and yes you can conclude that they were made up but you can also conclude that they might be real.

As I've said on one of those threads, someone's normal can just look like a fantasy to someone else.
So, I don't think "pics or it didn't happen" work all the time or can be solid evidence to blame someone for anything.

I really don't know Erica that much but everybody being so confidently critic about her and sharings just bothers me.

Because, one thing I've learned from life is that you should never be so certain about anything.

There are over 8 billion people on a really small planet and I'm sure anything is possible.
I can't speak for everyone on this thread but nowhere in this thread have we said that she makes up stories. Jessi asked a question and I answered. In that answer I said Erica probably would not be back. To answer the possible (most likely) response of "why not?" I told her where to look in those two threads where people (not me) started questioning what she was saying. Whether the stories are true or not I could care less. It's not my life or none of my business TBH. :hi:
Farming on PC *thumbsup* and PS4 :biggrin2:
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Garion wrote:I can't speak for everyone on this thread but nowhere in this thread have we said that she makes up stories. Jessi asked a question and I answered. In that answer I said Erica probably would not be back. To answer the possible (most likely) response of "why not?" I told her where to look in those two threads where people (not me) started questioning what she was saying. Whether the stories are true or not I could care less. It's not my life or none of my business TBH. :hi:
I didn't blame anybody specifically for anything nor did I say it is told in this thread.

I just said I oppose the general idea as it is not based on solid grounds.

And I wrote what I wrote in here because it was more sensible than writing it in 2 separate threads (alienware and Challenger) as probably everyone in this thread already know the other 2.
PS5 / FS22
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

wickedset wrote:Another sensible post RODHA, I've read all the posts and I agree with you
It is good to know I'm not alone. Thanks :hi:
PS5 / FS22