Animal farming

masterplan

Re: Animal farming

Post by masterplan »

Exactly. Cows give me half a mil every night and I have everything I need / want and still got 2,5 mil in my account. Plus I can liquidate pigs at any given moment. And I like my right thumb, I don't wanna lose it while selling thousands of pigs and nobody at Giants seems to be giving a flying F.C.U.K. (Football Club United Kingdom) about making buying / selling animals easier. :-)
Last edited by masterplan on Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
FS22 @ Xbox Series X | waiting for a cool mod map :biggrin2:
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Well, i do what both of you guys do, i use front end loader and bucket feed them, cause that pig food mod is great and all but its way to expensive to get the food, but i sell my crops at the great demand strike, but i make sure my silos are full. But my limit for pigs is 200, i get 284 in my pen, 100k easy. But master plan, buy another silo, but my theory is you cant have too much money.
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

BigC92 wrote:Well, i do what both of you guys do, i use front end loader and bucket feed them, cause that pig food mod is great and all but its way to expensive to get the food, but i sell my crops at the great demand strike, but i make sure my silos are full. But my limit for pigs is 200, i get 284 in my pen, 100k easy. But master plan, buy another silo, but my theory is you cant have too much money.
What to do with another silo? And mostly - where to put it for it not to be in the way? I've extended the main silo to 750k.

I don't know if I have too much money, but I do have more money than I can use. :-)
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Masterplan, did you take that QT photo on your avatar or did you find it on the net?
PS5 / FS22
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

BigC92 wrote:Well, i do what both of you guys do, i use front end loader and bucket feed them, cause that pig food mod is great and all but its way to expensive to get the food, but i sell my crops at the great demand strike, but i make sure my silos are full. But my limit for pigs is 200, i get 284 in my pen, 100k easy. But master plan, buy another silo, but my theory is you cant have too much money.
I never get a great demand on regular crops, and if it would be, it comes far too late anyway.
I do only sell when they are in the greens. 280K at the same time, and sometimes even a half load of a grain cart added to it :P
I also only have 500K space in the main silo's, not enough, but no nice space for additonal silos to place either :).

My pigses need more super food though, only 200 more I have now since I bought them a day(ingame) earlier. They aren't growing quick enough! :P
PS4 player
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

RODHA wrote:Masterplan, did you take that QT photo on your avatar or did you find it on the net?
It was sent to me by uncle Google. :-D
ErwinR55 wrote:They aren't growing quick enough! :P
Oh believe me - they will! :-D
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

The only thing I love about them is the noises they make. Especially at night. I always spend the night listening to them. Go figure :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
PS5 / FS22
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

My rock music is too loud to hear any FS sounds. :-D
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Please don't die before you hear them fart at least for once
PS5 / FS22
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

Haha I definitelly need to check that. :-D
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

So, what do you do when it rains? Barn maintenance!
So I setup the fast and easy way of cleaning my pigses feed trough :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOBEB5SXqlM
PS4 player
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Ahahahahahahah.... You are crazy :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :hi:

I bet masterplan won't use that cause he likes torturing himself manually :mrgreen:
PS5 / FS22
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

He doesn´t like the belt systems at all, that´s torture in itself :)
PS4 player
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

RODHA wrote:Please don't die before you hear them fart at least for once
eustace pharmer heard that is his last video on the west coast map. I really didn't hear it tbh with you, but my volume wasnt turned up.
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

Looks interesting, but still I hate belts. :-D Plus the time to set them up... With JCB, pigs are clean in a couple of seconds. B-)
Do you have to be near the belts for them to work, or can you go anywhere? How does it work with A LOT of mess? Like 150 000 L of it, which in my case is 75-80 % clean. :-)

Didn't wanna bother with thumb drive, so I took a picture with my phone:
We're getting closer to 20 000. :-D