Animal farming

RODHA

Re: Animal farming

Post by RODHA »

redglasses wrote:Free the pigs, LOL, are pigs worth doing????
No, they are absolutely not :mrgreen:

Thats what I've been trying to explain to @masterplan but he is pretty insisting on his love for over 19k pigs :lol:
PS5 / FS22
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

Pigses are lovely to grow and expand. Selling however, that's another story :P
So far I've not been selling many pigses, and when I did, it was already far ahead in the game that I didn't need the money anymore :)

However, pigses give you the enjoyment of getting rid of your harvest other then selling it :)

Without pigses I woul have been bored with the game already long time ago :)
PS4 player
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

ErwinR55 wrote:However, pigses give you the enjoyment of getting rid of your harvest other then selling it :)
This... This is something impossible to understand :mrgreen:

What is wrong with having lets say 100M in cash on the upper right corner of the screen? :mrgreen:
PS5 / FS22
Farmhand2016

Post by Farmhand2016 »

Hey masterplan, thank you, thank, you, thank you...Yes the numbers are going down, and you may have saved my marriage, my wife was mad at me for killing my pigs! Ha! I was sure my program had a glitch. I love my pigs. by the way who ever said they are farting I think is mixed up they just sound that way when they are snorting. All you farmers have a great day!!!!
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

Cash doesn't make you feel rich, owning pigses does :)

And once in a while you can hear them fart. That's no snorting
PS4 player
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Farmhand2016 wrote:...by the way who ever said they are farting I think is mixed up they just sound that way when they are snorting.
I did :mrgreen: I know and I'm very well aware of the two distinct sounds. Believe me, they do fart. Pretty hilariously actually :mrgreen:
Jut go near them. Night or day. Doesn't matter. You just have to wait long enough. They fart more at night when they are asleep though.
Try that. You'll hear it :mrgreen:
PS5 / FS22
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

ErwinR55 wrote:Cash doesn't make you feel rich, owning pigses does :)
When I can be able to pay a new tractor with pigs I'll be breeding them like hell :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Until that day, they are just a decoration on my maps :lol:
PS5 / FS22
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

ErwinR55 wrote:Pigses are lovely to grow and expand. Selling however, that's another story
So far I've not been selling many pigses, and when I did, it was already far ahead in the game that I didn't need the money anymore

However, pigses give you the enjoyment of getting rid of your harvest other then selling it

Without pigses I woul have been bored with the game already long time ago
My words excatly!
Farmhand2016 wrote:Hey masterplan, thank you, thank, you, thank you...Yes the numbers are going down, and you may have saved my marriage, my wife was mad at me for killing my pigs! Ha! I was sure my program had a glitch. I love my pigs. by the way who ever said they are farting I think is mixed up they just sound that way when they are snorting. All you farmers have a great day!!!!
No problem, you're welcome. ;-)
RODHA wrote:
Farmhand2016 wrote:...by the way who ever said they are farting I think is mixed up they just sound that way when they are snorting.
I did :mrgreen: I know and I'm very well aware of the two distinct sounds. Believe me, they do fart. Pretty hilariously actually :mrgreen:
Jut go near them. Night or day. Doesn't matter. You just have to wait long enough. They fart more at night when they are asleep though.
Try that. You'll hear it
You know some of us have actual work to do on our farms. We don't have time to listen to pigs' farts. :-P :-D
RODHA wrote:
ErwinR55 wrote:Cash doesn't make you feel rich, owning pigses does :)
When I can be able to pay a new tractor with pigs I'll be breeding them like hell
Until that day, they are just a decoration on my maps :lol:
I've recently bought 5 windmills for my pigs worth 6M, so why won't you buy a few tractors? They cost nothing. :-)
FS22 @ Xbox Series X | waiting for a cool mod map :biggrin2:
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

masterplan wrote:You know some of us have actual work to do on our farms. We don't have time to listen to pigs' farts. :-P :-D
That's true :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
masterplan wrote:I've recently bought 5 windmills for my pigs worth 6M, so why won't you buy a few tractors? They cost nothing. :-)
Well, that is another perspective but I meant using pigs as actual money, not selling them first using the money I get from them. Because it is a torture to sell mass amounts of pigs right now. :sadnew:
PS5 / FS22
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

RODHA wrote:
masterplan wrote:You know some of us have actual work to do on our farms. We don't have time to listen to pigs' farts. :-P :-D
That's true :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
masterplan wrote:I've recently bought 5 windmills for my pigs worth 6M, so why won't you buy a few tractors? They cost nothing. :-)
Well, that is another perspective but I meant using pigs as actual money, not selling them first using the money I get from them. Because it is a torture to sell mass amounts of pigs right now. :sadnew:
Ain't THAT bad. I figured several tricks to switch fingers. For example lay the controller on something like a table, bed, whatever, keep pushing the button with your left hand whilst in your right hand you can hold your smartphone and browse facebook, for example. ;-)
Or as the PS4 wireless controller has quite a range, the other option is to go out for a smoke and while holding the cigarette in your left hand, your right hand is free to pound the X button like crazy.

In everycase be super cautios not to hit the O button!!! I'm serious. If you accidently hit the O button, without any prompt the dialogue closes and your 1000 clicks on sell are lost. Destruction on the wireless controller is imminent. ;-)
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

masterplan wrote:In everycase be super cautios not to hit the O button!!! I'm serious. If you accidently hit the O button, without any prompt the dialogue closes and your 1000 clicks on sell are lost. Destruction on the wireless controller is imminent. ;-)
Been there, done that, bought a new one :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I think I will send the bill to Giants :lol:
PS5 / FS22
Beez

Post by Beez »

You are a crazy person for doing that. I like you.
Get plowed by a pro. Sleep with a farmer!
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Me or Masterplan? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Never mind, in either case I don't like myself cause that dualshock cost me a lot :lol:
PS5 / FS22
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

Haha I'm careful with PS4, but on PS3 I might have accidently dropped my controller to the ground with quite a force causing it to disintegrate while playing GTA:SA. :-D
Beez

Post by Beez »

RODHA wrote:Me or Masterplan? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Never mind, in either case I don't like myself cause that dualshock cost me a lot :lol:

Both! But this crazy pig farmer more :D
Get plowed by a pro. Sleep with a farmer!