Animal farming

RODHA

Re: Animal farming

Post by RODHA »

Yup. He is likeable :mrgreen: :mrgreen: But more crazy when it comes to pigs. He is testing the limits of the game in ways probably Giants never thought of :lol:
PS5 / FS22
Beez

Post by Beez »

About that, why on earth isn't there a button to add X10 or X100 for selling and buying animals. Meh
Get plowed by a pro. Sleep with a farmer!
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

Haha yeah, I just need some meaning to play the game and stocking my silo and waiting for a price does not entertain me.

Anyway speaking of Giants and testing... IRL I do UAT (User Acceptance Tests) and well... They wouldn't like me. :-D
FS22 @ Xbox Series X | waiting for a cool mod map :biggrin2:
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

masterplan wrote:Haha I'm careful with PS4, but on PS3 I might have accidently dropped my controller to the ground with quite a force causing it to disintegrate while playing GTA:SA. :-D
I frequently thrown my controller with PSX/PS2. No harm done most of the times :P
I always caught the cable mid flight and had my controller safely back, except for 2 times with a PS2 controller, it accidently hit the edge of my bed, which is steel :).
Could even continue with one half broken controller that had just a bit of a crack in the housing, but worked fine otherwise. Strong things those dualshocks :)
With ps3 I got more cautious without a fixed cable on it, except for one time haha. Still have a new controller at hand for it, but never got to used it again :D.

So for ps4 I also bought a second controller from the start, haven't needed it yet :)
PS4 player
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

^^^ I have a logitech that I play with, but if I'm mad and about something, I alt+tab out of the game and mash the keyboard :mrgreen:
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Rage quit seems to be the thing of us all :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
PS5 / FS22
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

I've solved this problem easily: I don't play games that make me mad. I play games that relax me... Or at least are supposed to as helper can sometimes be a massive dement. :-D
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I've noticed that female workers are better at confusing tasks :confusednew: peculiar :hmm:
PS5 / FS22
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

masterplan wrote:I've solved this problem easily: I don't play games that make me mad. I play games that relax me... Or at least are supposed to as helper can sometimes be a massive dement. :-D
I have a few of them "make me mad" games, thats how my blood get flowing, lol, but no i dont get extremely ticked off, like how people take the game seriously, my god thats annoying as heck, but kinda funny at the same time.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

It is not because you take it seriously, it is because you try as hard as you can but you get nothing at the end then all hell just breaks loose :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
PS5 / FS22
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

RODHA wrote:It is not because you take it seriously, it is because you try as hard as you can but you get nothing at the end then all hell just breaks loose :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Another way to put it... Lol
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

RODHA wrote:I've noticed that female workers are better at confusing tasks :confusednew: peculiar :hmm:
Careful about such a comment. Half a year ago or something somebody got banned for commenting on male/female helpers. ;-)
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Ohh no !!! Seriously. I'm just joking. All of them are just dump :mrgreen: no sexism here :lol: god, if I got banned because of those stupid helpers... :biggrin2:
PS5 / FS22
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

But theres a awesome free fish simulator game on PS4, i haven't touched fs in over a week.
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

You are not kidding, Euro Fishing! :-D Noooo! :-D Still not as crazy as Goat simulator! :-D