Spintires

Beastbubba

Re: Spintires

Post by Beastbubba »

Guil wrote:So I've seen a bit of discussion about it before so can anyone give me their opinions on the game and most importantly is it worth the price? Thanks.

It is an interesting game, the physics are amazing and it is fun to watch the dynamic terrain. That being said, the game gets boring fast. There isen't much to really do, the only objectives are explore the map and haul some logs.

My suggestion: throw it in your steam wishlist, pick it up when there is a sell.
PC gamer.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Like i said in previous post, it looks appealing, i have a few friends who has the game, i love how the tires and dtuff dig into the ground, the graphics are great, physics are awesome, i like it.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

The fun of Spintires is in the challenge. You struggle to get over a hill or through a water crossing. If you turn over, you have to rescue the vehicle with another vehicle, reload your logs, and continue on. If you run out of fuel, you have to bring a fuel truck. The fuel truck gets stuck, you have to get it out with another one. Sometimes you are progressing in feet per minute. It's a totally different driving game than anything I've ever played. Like I said before, it's a game that I'll play a few days and put down for a month, then come back to. Sometimes, you just want to sling mud with Soviet-made log trucks! :lol:

As far as modding, as of now there are no plans for console mod support at release. However, Focus is now the publisher (I don't know if that matters), so who knows.

From what I can tell, the original Spintires was more of a proof-of-concept game and never intended to be a "full release". Of course, it became way more popular than anticipated and the original publisher wasn't up to it. I think Mudrunner: A Spintires Game is now the official full release game on multiple platforms. This is all speculation on my part and probably way off the mark.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
markare

Post by markare »

Apparently it will be released somewhere around Halloween
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

fenixguy wrote:The fun of Spintires is in the challenge. You struggle to get over a hill or through a water crossing. If you turn over, you have to rescue the vehicle with another vehicle, reload your logs, and continue on. If you run out of fuel, you have to bring a fuel truck. The fuel truck gets stuck, you have to get it out with another one. Sometimes you are progressing in feet per minute. It's a totally different driving game than anything I've ever played. Like I said before, it's a game that I'll play a few days and put down for a month, then come back to. Sometimes, you just want to sling mud with Soviet-made log trucks! :lol:

As far as modding, as of now there are no plans for console mod support at release. However, Focus is now the publisher (I don't know if that matters), so who knows.

From what I can tell, the original Spintires was more of a proof-of-concept game and never intended to be a "full release". Of course, it became way more popular than anticipated and the original publisher wasn't up to it. I think Mudrunner: A Spintires Game is now the official full release game on multiple platforms. This is all speculation on my part and probably way off the mark.
Thats the thing in the gaming business, you never know whats going to be a smash hit.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Latest trailer. I thought it was pretty cool.

FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^ya it looks really good, and for console
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
stevoxsi

Post by stevoxsi »

I've given up on the map which shall not be named and pre-ordered this! Anyone else? Pre install on Xbox so counting down the hours till midnight!
Fs11-15 on pc. Fs17 & 19 on xb1.
EnglishGent

Post by EnglishGent »

I've done my pre-order for this over the weekend. I've been playing the original demo and then the actual game for a good while. It's a good bit cheaper than running my old hybrid Land Rover used to be and when I bend it I don't need to get the spanners out, I can just press reset :biggrin2:
FarmingRemasterd

Post by FarmingRemasterd »

OMG this will be absloutly lit. I hope there is more news soon
Massey Ferguson For Life. If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.
Rules for yall...viewtopic.php?f=893&t=74799
Manure is for the fields...not the forum.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Hoping they will eventually implement mods...... got a hankering to tear up Russia in a duplicate version of what I run at home!!
Playing on XBone in Somerset, UK - Typically spending more time on the forum than actually playing the game.
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

IDK if I'm going to buy it or not. It looks too much to me like the original game and don't know if it is worth the $30 or so dollars they want for it.
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
Guil

Post by Guil »

I bought it yesterday so looking forward to playing after work today.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Guil wrote:I bought it yesterday so looking forward to playing after work today.
What platform?
Guil

Post by Guil »

Ps4