:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
markare

Re: Spintires

Post by markare »

Now I have looked into it it doesn't seem like it was. I don't know I'm all confused. It's late. I need sleep
Xb1
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

ClassicTractors wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:20 am
Peter Griffin wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:24 pm They do got a mudrunner usa expansion in the works. (All platforms)
markare wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:13 am It's already released
Was "The Valley" the USA expansion????

No the valley was the valley expansion. They have a USA expansion coming
XBOX/ FS22
markare

Post by markare »

Anyone on xbox play multiplayer on this?? Looking for multiplayer hardcore mode if anyone is up for it at some point
Xb1
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Maybe saturday if I can use internet?
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
markare

Post by markare »

Not able in Saturday. Working all day then family gathering after it so won't be home until after work on Sunday
Xb1
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Aw dang
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
VMB-TAN

Post by VMB-TAN »

Bought this game sunday and i'm hooked! :) I needed to get used to the low speed but once you have the right mindset; this game is a blast.
Love the physics and the 3 stage crawlergear *thumbsup*

If anybody on PS4 is up for multiplayer, add me: VMB-TAN
I prefer hardcore mode, but casual is alright too.
gamertag Jeff Z7

Post by gamertag Jeff Z7 »

Xbox One. Yawn, boring game. Fun principal but I really got tired of holding my right trigger down. Endened up using a toothpick wedged in so my finger didn't cramp up as my truck moved 100 ft per hour. Random miltiplayer is a joke. Imagine spending 60+ minutes working on a mission only to have some random block you in a river & ram you until your load is lost & time is wasted. Happens every single time. I might play it again if they added funner light trucks. Like lifted dodges, chevys, with a lot of power. Not a waste of money, just waiting on them mods.
markare

Post by markare »

You dont have to hold in RT. You press the right thumbs tick in and it puts it on auto acceleration..

If your finding games where people only ram you into water so you lose your load then your playing with the wrong people.

They have a dlc coming out at some point not sure exactly when. But mods for console doesn't look to be happening anytime soon.
Xb1
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

My bro picked this game up on Wednesday, and I love it so far. Cant wait to get more into it, I can understand that it eventually get repetitive but it is still a fun game.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

The American dlc is slated for sometime this summer I believe and the way I understand mods will be more like they will pick the best of the best and you get them as free dlc but not sure as of when yet
XBOX/ FS22
markare

Post by markare »

redglasses wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:43 pm My bro picked this game up on Wednesday, and I love it so far. Cant wait to get more into it, I can understand that it eventually get repetitive but it is still a fun game.
You ever need a multiplayer buddy let me know. I'm still playing this game to death, challenging myself to best my time on each map.
Xb1
gamertag Jeff Z7

Post by gamertag Jeff Z7 »

markare wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:19 am You dont have to hold in RT. You press the right thumbs tick in and it puts it on auto acceleration..

If your finding games where people only ram you into water so you lose your load then your playing with the wrong people.

They have a dlc coming out at some point not sure exactly when. But mods for console doesn't look to be happening anytime soon.
When you enable cruise control it takes away your ability to look around with the camera. Thats why I went with the toothpick wedging in my trigger, so that I can retain full functions.

I was a bit harsh saying that it's a boring game. It has its thrills & I'm not dismissing the game.

I've only played general admission multiplayer & I agree, I am playing with the wrong people. 2/3rds of the time the host is afk & the other third of the time the host is in a Jeep stuck on a hill.

Great game with tons of potential! When will we see a Spintires/Giants mash up?!! That's the game I want to play! Spintires physics with Giants vehicles & controlls.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

markare wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:29 pm
redglasses wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:43 pm My bro picked this game up on Wednesday, and I love it so far. Cant wait to get more into it, I can understand that it eventually get repetitive but it is still a fun game.
You ever need a multiplayer buddy let me know. I'm still playing this game to death, challenging myself to best my time on each map.
Sounds good, now I have to balance fs and spintires :lol:. Thanks for the offer, I'll be sure to hit you up if I need one *thumbsup*
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer