Spintires

Guil

Spintires

Post by Guil »

So I've seen a bit of discussion about it before so can anyone give me their opinions on the game and most importantly is it worth the price? Thanks.
gmfarmer420

Re: Spintires

Post by gmfarmer420 »

Fun game lots of vehicle mods available from steam workshop ingame. For other mods spintires.nl is the only site I use. I paid $20 us on amazon for the disk and I think it was worth it. Get the spintires+ mod alot of maps and vehicles require it.
FS22 season pass, FS19 Platinum and FS17 on PC FS15 on X360
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Didn't play it but watched a lot of game plays.
I feel like it would get boring in a fairly short period.
Let's say may be a couple of hundreds of hours at most.

May I recommend Farming Simulator 17?
Really a great game :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
PS5 / FS22
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Im like RODHA, I've watched videos on it, but if you want a downgraded FREE version of it, check out Rigs of Rods, now the graphics aint that great but i heard the have improved the graphics, the gameplay is alot better, as to whether or not the added new features that's anyone ball game, ive suggested a few, but its just like spintires but with crappy graphics, come to think of it, its along the lines of BeamNG, im sure most if not all you guys heard of BeamNG, but i know the guy who owns the game, he use to make vehicles for Rigs of Rods, but people say that Rigs of Rods is more "advanced" but hey with Rigs of Rods being free, i didn't complain much, i use to be an admin for a few server sets on the game.
gmfarmer420

Post by gmfarmer420 »

I think there are mods for the spintires free demo to. But I never tried to download any I just got the full game.
FS22 season pass, FS19 Platinum and FS17 on PC FS15 on X360
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

BigC92 wrote:Im like RODHA, I've watched videos on it, but if you want a downgraded FREE version of it, check out Rigs of Rods, now the graphics aint that great but i heard the have improved the graphics, the gameplay is alot better, as to whether or not the added new features that's anyone ball game, ive suggested a few, but its just like spintires but with crappy graphics, come to think of it, its along the lines of BeamNG, im sure most if not all you guys heard of BeamNG, but i know the guy who owns the game, he use to make vehicles for Rigs of Rods, but people say that Rigs of Rods is more "advanced" but hey with Rigs of Rods being free, i didn't complain much, i use to be an admin for a few server sets on the game.
I went and downloaded Rigs of Rods... I personally didn't like it. It wasn't necessarily the graphics, I just didn't dig it. IDK, it's free so at least it doesn't cost you anything if you don't like it
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Smith Modding wrote:
BigC92 wrote:Im like RODHA, I've watched videos on it, but if you want a downgraded FREE version of it, check out Rigs of Rods, now the graphics aint that great but i heard the have improved the graphics, the gameplay is alot better, as to whether or not the added new features that's anyone ball game, ive suggested a few, but its just like spintires but with crappy graphics, come to think of it, its along the lines of BeamNG, im sure most if not all you guys heard of BeamNG, but i know the guy who owns the game, he use to make vehicles for Rigs of Rods, but people say that Rigs of Rods is more "advanced" but hey with Rigs of Rods being free, i didn't complain much, i use to be an admin for a few server sets on the game.
I went and downloaded Rigs of Rods... I personally didn't like it. It wasn't necessarily the graphics, I just didn't dig it. IDK, it's free so at least it doesn't cost you anything if you don't like it
Well if your a poor guy like me, that's a must have vehicle simulator to have on PC, but when i was playing it, this guy was making the entire F-series pack, from the 1940's-to present day, BUT i dont think he got it done, which was a bummer.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

BigC92 wrote:
Smith Modding wrote:
Well if your a poor guy like me
If I had a dollar for every post... :lol:
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Good one redglasses.
Miura74

Post by Miura74 »

Perhaps not much long term play in it, but quite fun to start with. Drive from A to B in mud, collect and deliver. Pretty much it, oh and the log loading cranes seem terrible to me.
PS4 + PS5 (Miura74) & PC player.

https://www.youtube.com/user/PsnMiura74
(No monetization - I don't earn money off views - just fun)
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

BigC92 wrote:Good one redglasses.
Can't tell if sarcasm...
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

redglasses wrote:
BigC92 wrote:Good one redglasses.
Can't tell if sarcasm...
Its all good, im use too it.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I'm late to this discussion, but Spintires is an awesome game. I regularly rotated between FS and Spintires before the wife took the laptop for school. If you like off-roading, this is THE game for it. Hauling logs is the "goal" of the game, but there's more to it than that. You can winch out stuck vehicles, the physics are spot on; as in trucks actually "feel" heavy and you can really tell when there is a full load of logs on a truck. I can't sink 100's and 100's of hours into it like I can FS, but it gives you a nice break from the harvest, cultivate, repeat cycle.

I was just about to start a new thread on this game: Spintires: Mudrunner. http://www.mudrunner-spintires.com/en Coming to consoles too! I'm pretty hyped about it.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Beez

Post by Beez »

I bought it. Freaking loved the tires effects on the ground. That being said, I had a steering wheel, but, solo gameplay, I put like 6 hours into it. Never touched it after. Did play with a friend after, and things got way much better. In a coop situation the game takes a whole different approach.
Get plowed by a pro. Sleep with a farmer!
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Spintires is coming to consoles, no idea if you guys heard, but its coming, idk when it'll be here. But im hoping that it'll have exactly what PC has, physics, graphics, everything, i wonder if it'll have mods, like if the company will make a mod system of some type, get what im saying?