Spintires

Preble 818

Re: Spintires

Post by Preble 818 »

Tyler62990 wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:26 am I've been craving American style trucks and maps since this game came out, so the $9.99 was a no brainer. At least people seem to think positively here. The hate that this game has been getting on Facebook is unbelievable.
They should have more appropriately named it backbook. Most of what's said there would be said behind someone's back and not to their face. Do you suppose anyone had the slightest inclination that social media would turn a bunch of otherwise decent humans into such a hateful group of people? Go spintires!
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
Tyler62990

Post by Tyler62990 »

True words, my friend. I think most of it stems from expecting it to be something it's not.

"There's too many log trucks. We need rock crawlers and mudding trucks!"

Well, Spintires IS a logging based game, so...

"We need gravel pits and mining!"

Well, it is a farming simulator. It's kinda in the title and all...

"Where's the airplanes!?"

Dude, this is the Train Sim World page. What are you on about?

While social media constantly has me searching for ways to get off this planet, it does offer up some entertainment here and there lol. I'm just happy proper sim games have made their way to consoles. If Car Mechanic Simulator, ATS, Gold Rush, and a proper military simulator ever make it to console, I'll be a very happy little camper, even despite their shortcomings. I've even been having a blast with Construction Simulator which is a cell phone port from what I understand. It's no AAA title, but man is it enjoyable!
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

Construction Simulator 2 is the best $15 I ever spent.

Retail sites are indicating Car Mechanic Simulator will release on console sometime between January and March, but they announced it was coming to console a year ago and there hasn't been any word from the developers since from what I can tell so I am trying not to get my hopes up.
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

redglasses wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:15 pm Its a shame that it costs money, cant really purchase it because of saving for fs
It's a 10 dollar add on if you own the base game
XBOX/ FS22
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Tyler62990 wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:26 am The hate that this game has been getting on Facebook is unbelievable.
That's Facebook for you. I read a few comments on Red Dead Redemption 2's page. One was, "this is just the original game with shaders. There's nothing new". Really? Really? :shock:

Get ready, when FS19 comes out, it'll be the same thing. "This is just 17 with lighting enhancements and JD".
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!