Spintires

fenixguy

Re: Spintires

Post by fenixguy »

I've only played in Hardcore so far and the crane controls are fantastic! Giants could seriously take a few lessons from them. I've managed to finish every map so far except Deluge. The Flood was one of my favorites on the original but it is 150% harder now that there are real currents. Here was my progress as of last night...
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Still couldn't find the courage to switch hardcore :lol:
PS5 / FS22
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

You'll get there. I only played casual in the original to learn the controls and what not. I worked for 1.5 hours getting that truck back to shore. Three tanks of fuel in the Kirovets. Got it on dry land and couldn't flip it back over. It was actually fun knowing that I failed. :lol:
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

I plan on playing in hardcore... I will do the tutorials and learn first... I expect there will be quite a bit of swearing and such... but I want the challenge

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
SimulatedSphere

Post by SimulatedSphere »

I had the little car stuck in the sea and then I switched to a log truck and used it to get the car but that got stuck and flipped over . So then I got the biggest vehicle I could get and towed them out. Surprisingly , the car was sunk and rolled and when it was out of the water , it started and drove away .
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

^^Soviet "engineering" at it's best^^
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

fenixguy wrote:You'll get there. I only played casual in the original to learn the controls and what not. I worked for 1.5 hours getting that truck back to shore. Three tanks of fuel in the Kirovets. Got it on dry land and couldn't flip it back over. It was actually fun knowing that I failed. :lol:
I hate kirovets. That thing feels like there is no traction on its wheels. It should have been much more capable.
PS5 / FS22
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

It seems like they nerfed the K700 and the "E" 8x8. The 8x8 is very underpowered and the K700 doesn't have the traction it once did. They were unstoppable beasts in the original. Still very effective when used as a recovery vehicle. I pulled that 8x8 ~50 meters on it's top in the water with the K700. Took far too long, but I bet it's more realistic now.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Yeah they definitely feel that way.
I use 8x8 for hauling 2 loads of short logs in 1 go. One at the back of the truck and 2nd at the trailer. 6 points at the mill. Than it is just 1 more load of shorts.
PS5 / FS22
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

finally had an opportunity to give this a go last night...lovin it !!!

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Can’t find a demo for PS4 which is a shame, it looks good but don’t want to shell out 4 tenners for it until I know I’ll enjoy it.
Guil

Post by Guil »

4 tenners :lol: :lol: that's hilarious.
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

the cranes are FANTASTIC... way better than the FS cranes... currently on the The Island and loving it

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

This is interesting. Everybody seems to like those cranes and don't like the FS ones.
Me on the other hand feel exactly the opposite way. I love FS carnes and hate spintires cranes.
PS5 / FS22
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

Patrick73 wrote:Can’t find a demo for PS4 which is a shame, it looks good but don’t want to shell out 4 tenners for it until I know I’ll enjoy it.
Same here. Demos seen to have pretty much died out with the PS4, I now have to rely on YT videos and third-hand experience to judge whether to make a purchase. Real shame.

If you get a physical copy you'll only have to shell out 3 tenners though. :biggrin2: