Anybody else see it?

BigC92

Re: Anybody else see it?

Post by BigC92 »

Lisertan wrote:
BigC92 wrote:OMG, i heard that they did that, i seen that on FB, it totally slipped my mind, sorry if i made you guys mad of trying to explain stuff too me, thanks Guil i had completely forgot they had that update...

That's what we are here for :)
If you'd have said that in the first place we wouldn't be in this mess :biggrin2: :lol:
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

And by "we" you mean "you"? Haha.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Lol, yes, like i said it totally slipped my mind that giants did an update for those mods to be on console.
Tuurboclaw

Post by Tuurboclaw »

Good info in this thread. As I read it and as I understand it, it is not likely that consoles will see seasons in fs17. But it is possible that Giants could build seasons into their base game for fs19. At least some version of it. Is that correct?

Thanks!
Guil

Post by Guil »

Anything is possible. We will just have to wait and see what the future brings.
DevilkidHUN

Post by DevilkidHUN »

I think the seasons could come with the Platinum edition of the game.. :hmm: :confusednew:
Or like a free DLC...
Xbox 1 Felsbrunn If I make any mistake,
please correct me:)
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

DevilkidHUN wrote:I think the seasons could come with the Platinum edition of the game.. :hmm: :confusednew:
We are way too far in the development of Platinum for a change like that. Sorry to kill the hopes here.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
DevilkidHUN

Post by DevilkidHUN »

:/ but what about a free dlc like in FS15 the classic tractors?

I think that could work.. no?

I think the developer/developers would love the idea :biggrin2:
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

DLC r add-ons.. u can "add" all manor of things.. everything from maps to tractors.. even things like more responsive ground textures and crop destruction as we have seen.. but anyone even aside from giants and the talented folks who made seasons can tell u that seasons is not an "add-on".. it changes entirely too many fundamental aspects of the game to simply be added in.. it really is a game changer not only in terms of gameplay but in coding as well which is y so many mods (especially other heavily scripted mods) don't play nice with it.. with that being said I think that hoping to see it in fs17 is a fools hope.. but fs19.. I would put a cash wager that some variant of seasons will be a part of the base game.. the advantage to this is modders will be able to build their creations around the scripting ensuring that some of the mods for the next edition of fs will be epic

edit: after going back and reading this again I realized that some may think that I didn't point out the talent possessed by giants intentionally which is not true.. I just assume its a given.. anybody who doesn't recognize the talent of the group of folks that made a hit game like farming simulator is as bright as a single LED at the bottom of the Mariana Trench.. just sayin
Last edited by PrincessJessi84 on Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
DevilkidHUN

Post by DevilkidHUN »

Thanks for clearing it up!

And now I I'm going to my room and start crying... Bye guys
:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: