Cities skyline

eric21

Cities skyline

Post by eric21 »

Anyone play cities skyline on ps4 or Xbox one? It's like sim city where you build and manage your city and control taxes, polices, build roads, pipes etc. It's highly additive and just got it today
rasilo

Re: Cities skyline

Post by rasilo »

I play Cities Skylines from time to time, but on PC. That's not a game I would want to play on a console.
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

Same here. Great game, love it, but I play it on PC
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Arrgghhh... Those game names :coolnew:
PS5 / FS22
markare

Post by markare »

Played it on PC a while ago. Downloaded someone's version of new York city . my poor PC couldn't handle the amount of things in it. Plus the city was covered in sewage because the piping wasn't set properly. Not tried the console version yet. Will have a look at buying it next week ( depending on price for digital copy ) . 1 question is it possible to get mod cities on it like thebpc or are you stick with your own creation?
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
eric21

Post by eric21 »

markare wrote:Played it on PC a while ago. Downloaded someone's version of new York city . my poor PC couldn't handle the amount of things in it. Plus the city was covered in sewage because the piping wasn't set properly. Not tried the console version yet. Will have a look at buying it next week ( depending on price for digital copy ) . 1 question is it possible to get mod cities on it like thebpc or are you stick with your own creation?
NO mods, DLC sometime though