Bullet Bill's message about a certain individual

RODHA

Bullet Bill's message about a certain individual

Post by RODHA »

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 9834112579

I've seen BB's message in facebook and wanted to share without making any comments.
PS5 / FS22
JohnDeere318

Re: Bullet Bill's message about a certain individual

Post by JohnDeere318 »

I have to agree with the YT'er to an extent. I also agree with BulletBill as well. I think YT went a tad too far on this issue and was not BB's fault for the other things, other than the video removal. It's sad to see that he got accused of something he didn't want to happen in the first place. I do hope that YT'er reads that and realizes that BB didn't want him to lose any YT privileges, but just YT to remove the videos with his map, NOT anything else.

I don't think it was right for the YT'er to sit there and call out BB for being a "baby," he indeed went a bit too far with that. He could've been more mature about the issue than talk BB down, but I guess it's the internet and no one seems to care about anyone's feelings anymore. Heck, it's so easy to do that and not even care about the consequences because there aren't any, that's a huge problem.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
eric21

Post by eric21 »

He used "Facts" even though he misused them or not told the whole regulations of mods. Misuse of quotes of regulations, laws or T&C's is a big NO no
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

I agree with that Eric, a misuse of those are a big no no indeed.

How to post your log.txt
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Now that puts icing on the fs mods cake, my god, i have no idea who OldGuyFarmer is, though i never watched his videos, but Bullet Bill did the right thing to contact YT and have them take those videos down, you go Bullet Bill!!
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Ok. This "OldGuyFarmer" guy is a jerk. I know how hard it is to mod. I can't imagine making a map. No one has the right to edit your mod and reupload it as theirs. Yes GIANTS wont do anything about it, but it's still wrong.
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Showdizzle

Post by Showdizzle »

OldguyFarmer rocks
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

I think oldguyfarmer is half stupid. It's super Dadgum wrong to steal someone's mod!! *thumbsdown*
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Imo, everybody has the right to think and to express their thoughts publicly. The thing is, there is a fine line between expressing your thoughts and disrespecting to others. If you just disregard this fine line you end up like that.

I'm sure we can all be agree that bullet bill is one of the greatest map modders out there and as far as I have seen he has always been a humble and respectful individual. Such an attitude against him is not acceptable I think.

The aggressive action youtube has taken on the other hand was necessary imo. Because removing bb's content wouldn't be a penalty for the youtuber unless he was stripped out from some of his rights temporarly.

I hope people can manage to comprehand the fact that we live in a brutal world and mutual respect and kidness are the last values we have total control over.
PS5 / FS22
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

I have never seen oldguyfarmer before but I have not only played BBs maps but also had some private conversations with him and I can attest to his humble nature and respectful attitude.. I find it hard to believe that he would do anything beyond making sure his creations were handled properly and the fact that someone would attack him like that pretty well tells me everything I need to know about the individual.. as to the response from youtube I really cant speculate.. I have no way of knowing what steps r taken that would lead to what happened with that guys channel.. I can only assume they know what they r doing as they have been doing it for a long time and quite successfully might I add.. just my 2 cents for whatever its worth
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

I agree with that post @RODHA. That's where I stopped agreeing with the YT'er, he went from expressing his thoughts, to attacking him and that is not acceptable, but again, there are little to no consequences on the internet so people can do whatever they please and not care for the other individual (in this case, BulletBill), and just like you said, "mutual respect and kindness are the last values we have total control over."

How to post your log.txt
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

This is a step below a death threat, I've seen/heard about people getting death threats, i wanted the mod this way, or this and that, that is just uncalled-for, those people need to get out more.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Thats a bit sensationalist now Bigc.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

What bigc said might seem like an exaggerated thing but I wouldn't be surprised if that is true cause people seem to get this habit of crossing lines without thinking about the consequnces. A lot of people these days think they are the king and their slaves should serve them.
PS5 / FS22