aem impossible to register

bluediamond85

aem impossible to register

Post by bluediamond85 »

hello to all:

I have registered at aem and it says email confirmation will be sent to you shortly (thats 3 days ago). so looking for "contact us" clicked on that. cannot do that for me. to do that, I need to register can not register because i have to enter my username and password. it says username taken. and then I did it again typed in my username and password, so I did it again and it says username and password is taken well yeah its me trying to get an email conformation and I cannot do that because it asks me to make up an username and password well that stupid. I registered but no email conformation. and I checked my spam its empty checked my in box nothing. my settings are good i set them to accept aem. I gave them the right email address to times and nothing. and again stupid

I wounder if this is a fake website. it need to be fixed.

and you guys think this is a good site? going need to convince me of that

bluediamond85
manosaurus

Re: aem impossible to register

Post by manosaurus »

It's not fake. I had to contact them thru their Facebook page. They got it all straightened out for me.
bluediamond85

Post by bluediamond85 »

you know I just give up, sorry about the time that you spent on this post. oh well go ahead chew me out

if they for real, they will fix that but I guess not, to much to ask for. and for facebook, I do not have an account so that leaves that option out. to bad, I saw their site they hae alot of stuff that I can use. oh well. I read your reply again, well when they say I will get an conformation email in a few minutes and do not get one well thats kind of a lie. I gave you my usename and password you suppose to give me an email conformation and did not. this is what funny if I put in another username and password it rejects it. or if I use the same username and passsword again it says username password used by anothr member. well yeah it me I'm allowed to use my own username and password. if I cannot, theres is bugthat they need to fix its on their end and not me. do I want to join yes but only if they fix the bug.

bluediamond85
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Did you click the email confirmation, email? Once you do, follow that link, it should say "Thank you for confirmation your email address" or something like that, then you are done. You then will have to login with your username and password, just like any other site. :)
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Farmer2B

Post by Farmer2B »

Why are you complaining about another site here anyway, Giants or this site has nothing to do with the website your complaining about, and also your about the first one to complain about them, congrats.
bluediamond85

Post by bluediamond85 »

look farmer2b all I want is for someone point me in the right direction and get this resovled. since I cannot get anywhere at aem I need to go someplace. I guess you not here to help me so so do not slam me. theres alot of other memebers alot nicer when they post in a thread. just like in other forums in other simulators I have joined if someone slams me for no reason I will ask modrators to blacklis from my threads. I mean if you do not want help get out. this is suppose to be a fun simulator with great memebers i guess someone let you in by mistake. unless, I will give you one more time to answer properly if not i will ask modrators to balcklist you from all of my threads. i did not and will not slam someone else i always respect other responeses they might give info that I would not think of or a place to go . this is my fredom of speech. when someone slams me for no reason and I did not cause this I'm going to defend myself to the end. so farmer2b if you do not have any info or anything nice to say, do not post.its an open and shut case.

if you members just read my thread this one you will we see can not contact them at aem. no facebook accountmact. thats not my problem on my part
Farmer2B

Post by Farmer2B »

you really think that was slamming you? You post about another site here, putting them down in several ways and telling us members here that we need to convince you about how good that site is for you to join it and I simply ask why your complaining about it on this site, and mention that you are the very first person I have heard complain about that site and you want to have a tantrum, wow.
bluediamond85

Post by bluediamond85 »

farmer2b: I left you a pm I hope you will read it if not thats ok; no nothing bad just to fix things right here. and hope to hear from you soon if I get stuck. i learn from my mistakes and try not to make that same mistake over again. I know its a good site thats why I want to join. yeah I do not know why i cannot get an email confirmation. thats all I want.

bluediamond85
Farmer2B

Post by Farmer2B »

You have a problem registering on that site? I did it and no problem at all, got the activation email, clicked the link, bam! registered user!
Did you check your junk/spam mail folder like they told you too if you didn't see an email from them in your inbox?