Celibateing my 35 th birthday today

Logger 34

Re: Celibateing my 35 th birthday today

Post by Logger 34 »

I remember my high school days got into a lot ofor trouble in thear until I went to a vocational school and took a welding class then I did really good finished school and went into loggingetting with my dad and brother I was running John deere 540b skidder at age 14 good times lol
eric21

Post by eric21 »

He's that drunk that he can't spell!! :)
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

JohnDeere318 wrote:Couldn't agree with more with Jessi, I always wanted to be older when I was younger and now I want more youthful years again, and I am in high school right now! :lol:
Hey that means I'm not the only nerdy teenager that plays FS :mrgreen: Except I'm just a freshman so I still got a ways to go :lol:
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Logger 34

Post by Logger 34 »

I couldn't spell because of the darn junk spell check ha ha ha yhe I work through the day and and sit and play a little at night or weekends if I get time spend a lot of time with my wife and 3 kids I used to log in real life till 6 years ago started having seizures shouldn't drink or play games I don't drink much anymore because of the seizures and playing farm sim can't quite every thing but I still work just don't log anymore
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Smith Modding wrote: Hey that means I'm not the only nerdy teenager that plays FS :mrgreen: Except I'm just a freshman so I still got a ways to go :lol:
Welcome to the club man! :lol: *thumbsup*

Yeah that stinks that you still have more years to go, but believe me, it will go quicker than you think. *thumbsup* Freshman was my slowest year, my sophomore year went quicker, and so forth.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt