MF new harvester

redglasses

Re: MF new harvester

Post by redglasses »

canadafarms wrote:The Tribine is a concept that has never really taken off and I doubt it ever will due to its poor trash management and other issues. It is not commercially available and it has been around for a quite a while now, its more of a novelty at this point. So IMO the Tribine can't really be compared to or even put in the same category as these and other standard combines that are on the market. As to Agco's claims, time will tell, having a bigger grain tank does not mean it will out do the current big boys on the market, New Holland and Claas will be hard to beat.
I don't know, but running that 60 foot header is going to be the future of combines
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

I would love to have a 60 foot header, makes life easier
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Ya theres one irl but you can only run it through dry crops
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Tribune has gone into production
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

You're right they are in production and only time will tell if they catch on. As I said I can see them being good in areas that grow lots of corn.
PS4
jenna_q

Post by jenna_q »

The Tribine won't catch on for multiple reasons. Price being a main factor, now we don't have actual numbers for it from what I can tell, but not only do you have to pay for a combine, but also the auger wagon essentially, which chances are the farmer already owns a grain cart. It won't drop straw for baling, so count it out for a large percentage of farmers who bale their straw. Then I may be wrong about this but the offload pipe just does not look all that long so you can't really run any of the larger headers out there, which gives you a massive capacity but no way to really use it. Plus no one has really been complaining about the capacity on the large combines of today because these farms are set up to handle it.
"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Mobias

Post by Mobias »

Looks like a stealth combine harvester so you can harvest and not get picked up by enemy radar :lol:
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

This thing looks amazing. I hope Giants would make a mod.
PS5 / FS22
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

They look really cool.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Lisertan wrote:They look really cool.
That sounded like a Giants mod to me :lol: :lol: :lol:
PS5 / FS22
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

Funny that no one of the sites mentioned that it is MF, Fendt AND Challenger :) (you can see a Challenger in one of the vids)
PS4 player
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

RODHA wrote:
Lisertan wrote:They look really cool.
That sounded like a Giants mod to me :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nah that's just a Lars liking what he sees :D If everything I like would be a GIANTS mod in the end, I'd drive my Star Wars X-Wing over my Lambeou Field (Go Pack Go!) to rescue Zelda from the Nords while listening to the Final Fantasy OST in the radio.. or something like that. (could someone build that for me? Thanks)
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Geez! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
PS5 / FS22
Princeguardian

Post by Princeguardian »

Tribine is still considered a working prototype. Its not just a prototype anymore. So technically its out of the discussion because its not in full production. Also was there anything in the videos about class size. See it could be the class 7 model has all these features but the class 8 9 10 do not. Very rarely is s talking point truly what you see. Dont get me wrong this is still going to be a good machine, but talking points like to fudge the numbers in their favor.
Side note i forgot the model and year but one year the massey, gleaner, challenger, and fendt where literally identical except for the paint and the price. I mean nothing was different. It was crazy to see people spend extra money on the same machine for a different logo. Acgo has sice switched it up a little again but not by much. Claas tends to be there leading edge design and in progressive years it filters down to other models. Much like the fendts in the tractor line. And when the see something they like as in the valtra acquisition they purchase an entire company to through one of that companies parts into the rest of the lineup.