Getting it done this week in single player on xbox one

Logger 34

Getting it done this week in single player on xbox one

Post by Logger 34 »

I moved 45 loads out of the woods this week on pacific inlet map that's cutting and skidding and loading and hauling the mill yard is full of logs plus 10 trucks loaded in the yard wood chips pile is getting ready for the excavator I think when it gets released in will use the excavator to feed the conveyer belt it's going to be a massive pile of wood chips Imy selling some as I go to its getting pretty big the 3 point tipper for the tractor makes a nice way of skidding trees I've been polling 4 to 5 full length trees at a time 2 to three on hills how I do it is either prop one end of the tree off the ground and lower the tipper and back under the trees fasten tension belts raIselin tipper and skidding them to the landing when you want to drop them at the landing unfasten tension belts and dump the tipper I always leave the back gate open on it works better or I use the buffalo and put them in the tipper works pretty good acts like a skidder to atleast you can menuver pretty good if front wheels start coming off the ground just drop the tipper while skidding I have had up to 8 trees in it at one time but that was flat ground my trailer mount log loader is a truck with knuckle boom strapped to the green lowery flatbed semi trailer I can see over my trailers better whean loading I've loaded tree length on bsm log trailers and feed the chipper how to strap the truck to trailer is put some logs on boom truck and strap them down then drive truck on trailer and strapped it to trailer trailer mount loader I haven't had much problems with it looks funny but it works just figured ido shear that I've moved 45 loads no problems it will do till something better comes work with what we got on console lol modifying mods lol
Logger 34

Re: Getting it done this week in single player on xbox one

Post by Logger 34 »

I ment lowboy trailer with tension belts I hate spell check