The trolls breeding grounds

XistenZ

Re: The trolls breeding grounds

Post by XistenZ »

A last effort to make you guys understand, if you truly arn't trying to be difficult.

Example, I ask "How many edges does a triangle have? I know it's less than four", everyone so far have responded with one of:

"It has less than four".
"You shouldn't ask about triangles, squares are better".
"I once counted how many edges a hexagon had".
"It's not the shapes fault for not having as many edges as you want it to have".

These above examples are examples. I can't explain to you what an example is if you don't already know that. If you do understand the concept of examples, then you can understand why I believe these forums to be either full of trolls, or stupid people. Not one person have remotely tried to answer anything relevant to what I said.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

"I know how forums work" then precedes to call people "stuipid". You should of said "thanks but that's not I was looking for"
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

I once counted the corners of a round room....
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

XistenZ wrote:Example, I ask "How many edges does a triangle have? I know it's less than four", everyone so far have responded with one of:
A triangle is a polygon with three edges and three vertices. It is one of the basic shapes in geometry. A triangle with vertices A, B, and C is denoted .

Oh, sorry, I answered more then you requested. I must be stupid (actually I am, wikipedia knows best). It's just that I want you to learn a bit more then only you initial question, but that makes me stupid, sorry for being stupid. Can't help it.

XistenZ wrote:Not one person have remotely tried to answer anything relevant to what I said.
Are you talking about this thread, or also the other thread, cause your initial thread here has no questionmarks or questions. It's just a statement that we are stupid people or trolls. Nothing in between, bit sad that anyone who wants to do their best to help is considered stupid.

I feel sorry for you, you must have difficult conversations with everybody, as nobody is allowed to say anything more than what you question them.
Ah well, I can't be bothered, I am just stupid, and I like it :)
PS4 player
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

@XistenZ -- You insult people and they don't like it. It is that simple.
PS5 / FS22
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

RODHA wrote:@XistenZ -- You insult people and they don't like it. It is that simple.
+1. That's all I've gotten from this thread so far
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

The first one wasn't any different either.

I tired to do my best not to respond on the first one but not this time.
PS5 / FS22
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

XistenZ wrote:Not one person have remotely tried to answer anything relevant to what I said.
Need evidence? Here:
And, DVD required to play, really? It's 2017, we're past all this. Primitive anti-piracy methods that never worked in the first place still doesn't work.
is what you said. I gave you a reason why they sell a CD version.
A hard copy is better for people who don't have internet and can't download a digital version. For the first 2 or 3 weeks in my new house, we didn't have internet. So I bought a disk version cause I wanted the game.
See?
Yes, I can just keep the DVD in all the time
You said that made it more awkward to play, so I and another user gave you help on how to avoid that, as seen below
You can also make a virtual disk (or whatever it's called) that is basically the game on a virtual cd, so you don't have to have it on the cd-rom
Can make the disc an iso and it acts like a virtual drive that doesn't need a disc
And yes, people get mad when you call them stupid or trolls. Because redglasses and I definitely aren't trolls, we help people to the best of our abilities. And sometimes we give information that wasn't asked for, but is still helpful to the situations. And your whole triangles analogy- that doesn't even come close to representing the situation
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
XistenZ

Post by XistenZ »

In my other thread I was being curious WHY the decision was made to make the key not redeemable. I never asked for a work-around, I specifically said it in the original post to keep such suggestions away.
I also never said, as most assume "I bought the retail version expecting to get the steam version". It was never the issue, but everyone really, really wanted to make that the issue leaving the purpose of the thread miles behind. More and more people just kept flooding the thread with the same useless information that was never relevant, never adressing the actual question.

Everyone was comically unhelpful, and I sincerely didn't (and still don't) know if you're being trolls or stupid.
Smith Modding wrote:
Need evidence? Here:
And, DVD required to play, really? It's 2017, we're past all this. Primitive anti-piracy methods that never worked in the first place still doesn't work.
is what you said. I gave you a reason why they sell a CD version.
A hard copy is better for people who don't have internet and can't download a digital version. For the first 2 or 3 weeks in my new house, we didn't have internet. So I bought a disk version cause I wanted the game.
See?
You fabricate your own question "why make a CD/DVD version?". You took my statement about anti-piracy, and created your very own question, relevant to absolutely nothing.

Further:
Smith Modding wrote:
XistenZ wrote:Yes, I can just keep the DVD in all the time
You said that made it more awkward to play, so I and another user gave you help on how to avoid that, as seen below
You can also make a virtual disk (or whatever it's called) that is basically the game on a virtual cd, so you don't have to have it on the cd-rom
Can make the disc an iso and it acts like a virtual drive that doesn't need a disc
What I said was not having the game in the steam library made it more awkward to play (because of folders, shortcuts and whatnot. <-- this is now something you all feel the urge to "fix", giving me suggestions about how to manage shortcuts or whatever. It's irrelevant! Please don't!). But again, here you fabricate your very own question, relevant to nothing, and gives suggestions to a problem that was never there.

Can you still not see why it's frustrating? The question gets ignored completely, people are hi-jacking the thread filling it with default troubleshooting or suggestions that's nowhere near relevant and specifically asked not to get. And to top it off, one of your mods decides to lock the thread? Sure, it was going nowhere but a real mod would remove the nonsense posts, add something in the lines of "keep the discussions relevant to the thread or create your own".
Since both my thread and myself got treated so horribly, and it was my first time on this particular forum I can only assume the worst about the community.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Ok. Let me get this straight. Your question, if not any of those, was why do they (FOCUS and GIANTS) defend these decisions. At the very least, I gave a reason to defend why they have a DVD version. At the very least. And just because we didn't answer the way you wanted, and got annoyed when you were just moaning and complaining and just being rude, so we asked to lock the thread, doesn't mean that the community is bad. YOu just did something to annoy us, so we decided enough was enough and asked for the thread to be locked
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Guys, he doesn't want answers from any of us. I really don't think anyone cares that the disc doesn't have a Steam key and that is bothering him more. He doesn't want answers, he just wants others to be bothered/mad about something. Kinda like, "why don't we have XYZ? Why do PCs have better mods? Why u no scripts? Why is GTA better? Why can't I fight fires in this game? Why can't I dig for gold? Why do you drive on a parkway and park in a driveway?" The original question can only be answered by Giants and he wants us to help demand it from them.

Really, it would be best to avoid responding to threads like this as it's a troll thread to start with. Happy farming everyone!
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Ragman

Post by Ragman »

Yeah I think he is just trolling around.. And I dont get it why it is so big number if you buy dvd version its dvd version. If you need steam version you just buy that. No big deal, well anyone else than op.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

I agree fenix and ragman. Just gonna ignore him at this point
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-