The trolls breeding grounds

XistenZ

The trolls breeding grounds

Post by XistenZ »

I made a perfectly valid thread that got locked because of too many nonserious replies.

I'm actually not sure if people were trolling or if this forum has a serious case of stupid. I'm not trying to offend anyone, but it's either full of trolls or full stupid people.

In the thread I was asking a simple "why"-question, and made sure I didn't want any "help", because there's no issue to help with. Still, people were determined to completely skip the why-part and bombard me with various ways of help (all of which I've already covered in the original post because I know how forums work, but if you can't read...).

This post is basically saying: I'm very dissapointed in you all. Feel free to lock it or whatever, since that seems to be what you do here.

Edit don_apple: moved to 'Off-topic' since this is not directly related to the game.
TacoFarmer

Re: The trolls breeding grounds

Post by TacoFarmer »

Cant we be both?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
XistenZ

Post by XistenZ »

TacoFarmer wrote:Cant we be both?
No, you have to choose I'm afraid.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

You choose.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Null

Post by Null »

XistenZ wrote:I made a perfectly valid thread that got locked because of too many nonserious replies.

I'm actually not sure if people were trolling or if this forum has a serious case of stupid. I'm not trying to offend anyone, but it's either full of trolls or full stupid people.

In the thread I was asking a simple "why"-question, and made sure I didn't want any "help", because there's no issue to help with. Still, people were determined to completely skip the why-part and bombard me with various ways of help (all of which I've already covered in the original post because I know how forums work, but if you can't read...).

This post is basically saying: I'm very dissapointed in you all. Feel free to lock it or whatever, since that seems to be what you do here.
search.php :this:
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

XistenZ wrote:
This post is basically saying: I'm very dissapointed in you all.
:frown: I'm not sure how I can go on. Can I still do the Farming Simulations? (Yes, I'm trolling, but I'm also a bit on the slow side.) :wink3:

Lighten up friend. This is a forum about a game that lets us pretend we're shoveling manure. None of us here should be taken too seriously.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Guil

Post by Guil »

Your thread was nothing more than a rant, just like this one.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^couldn't have been more accurate, if you ant to rant make a thread in off topic like this one
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

No one I think really tries to be trolls, they just get annoyed and smart off to people.
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Guil said it, just someone who dont get their way, get over it, before making a thread, try searching your situation before making a thread about it, your just cluttering the section with pointless nonsense.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ Exactly
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

ya I read your thread, it is just plain wrong, why would you buy the cd version if you want it on steam????????? Just buy it on steam, and if you dont do that, dont expect it to work. You basically sowed wheat, and expected to get corn!
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

^^^ Exactly. We gave you solutions to fix the always in CD-ROM and why they put those piracy measures in place, the latter you wanted, and you choose to ignore us keep on ranting. It's your fault that you didn't get the results you wanted; no one else's. And they don't normally lock threads unless someone asks or they have a valid reason
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
XistenZ

Post by XistenZ »

Amazingly, no one has been able to understand either the first thread or this one.
I can't make things more clear or easy to understand for you people. I'm very sorry for how difficult life must be for you and your personal assistants :( this forum tells a sad story.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

So...... you've posted a question....... a group of people have tried to answer your question to the best of their ability (nobody on here is trying to be difficult - Smith and Redglasses are two of the most helpful people I've seen on here, polite, and very knowledgable) but that's not good enough?? So now you blame the others for being stupid?? Just remember..... when you point at something there are 3 more fingers pointing back at yourself!!
Playing on XBone in Somerset, UK - Typically spending more time on the forum than actually playing the game.