My logging setup

Logger 34

Re: My logging setup

Post by Logger 34 »

Yeah I'm getting ready to put my console away and get a pc after January because us console user's don't get much logging mods for this game because of restitutions next farming sim will be on pc for me I've been saveing up the money I should be able to get a thousand dollar pc by January or after not getting a console version don't see the mods changeing in the future and I will be able to log the way I want to improve just think console version has not done much with logging in think the mods are awesome and the modern do a great job but tonly me I think giants didn't put much forestry branded equipment in the game to be modded so that is why I'm leaving console they put logging in the game and didn't do much with it its not the modders falt I'm surprised any logging equipment made it to us console players being theirs not much forestry brands to go by but I am thankful for the mods we get but I will be changing to pc but for now I will use what I have available don't have no fancy skidder probably never will lol but just mabey we might get an actual log skidder lol
Logger 34

Post by Logger 34 »

But I have been thinking about getting my kids the up coming atri system looks pretty neat I can't believe atri is making a system again I haven't seen one of those since I was little I had a 2600 atri
Logger 34

Post by Logger 34 »

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AiZLgUZuEq3AgTcpZ-aH-QuR0nf3 this is why I didn't buy a pc last year
Logger 34

Post by Logger 34 »

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AiZLgUZuEq3AgTiDy9HvwDooRIxv and this with buying the tractor and 3 point crane didn't have the money for a pc last year but I don't have all that money going out this year so I will have a pc this year needed the tractor more than a pc