Tractor/Farm Equipment Dealers In Your City

fenixguy

Re: Tractor/Farm Equipment Dealers In Your City

Post by fenixguy »

We have a large Kubota dealer in my hometown. They've been here since before I was born. There's not much "big farming" here. Mostly beef cattle breeders. So there's lots of hay and corn grown here with ~100 hp tractors.

About 30 miles east of me, and out of the mountains, is a John Deere/Krone dealer that is dealing in the BIG stuff. Drives the wife crazy because I always go slow and tell her what everything is. They keep their 9R 4x4s and combines right by the highway. They had a Big X there back in the summer. I'm assuming someone bought it for silage harvesting this fall.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^Me and my brother always discus about the equipment in the case lot because they also stock alot of krone, this year around fall they has a bigm 420, also this year they had a bigx 580 (same one as in the game) Its cool to see the equipment irl that you use in a game
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
rody12

Post by rody12 »

Closest to my village is a Deutz dealer and in the next city there is a John Deere dealer, which I used to visit a lot with my grandpa
Xbox Series X
John Deere
jeremyj621

Post by jeremyj621 »

My hometown is kind of the agricultural hub for my state, or at least the east/southeast part of it, so you can find dealerships for just about anything here: Case IH, John Deere, New Holland, Kuhn, Challenger, Claas, and almost all AGCO brands among others. Several times a year, the local arena hosts the annual fair and other agricultural events where dealers can display their equipment. I sometimes go just to see the latest and greatest in ag equipment.
Irish farmer 91

Post by Irish farmer 91 »

Within 8 mile radius of me there is a massey ferguson/fendt/vicon dealer , a case/new holland , a same/deutz/lamborghini/lely, a steyr/case/pottinger, and a john deere dealership. Also a kuhn dealer. Then about 6 or 7 manufacturers of trailers , slurry tankers and other machinery. Kinda spoilt for choice here.
Playing on Ps4
FarmingRemasterd

Post by FarmingRemasterd »

Yeah, kubota is in my town as well. cant think of any others though. Does Bobcat count They made utility tractors for a while and they are also near me.
Massey Ferguson For Life. If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.
Rules for yall...viewtopic.php?f=893&t=74799
Manure is for the fields...not the forum.
Bushmaster77

Post by Bushmaster77 »

Have 3 Hutson (John Deere) Dealers within an hours driving distance. Same distance for Case IH, Kubota, and New Holland.
stevoxsi

Post by stevoxsi »

I have MF, JD, NH, Case, Manitou, Kubota, Kramer and Fendt all within 15 miles. There's probably more in fairness but I can't remember all the smaller brands! We could actually walk to the John Deere place. Loads of places dealing in trailers and tankers too. NC, Abbey and Ivor Williams to name a few.
Fs11-15 on pc. Fs17 & 19 on xb1.
AC7045

Post by AC7045 »

I live in Iowa, whichever way you head you'll run into a dealer. Tractors and combines drive right through town.