A little competition i put together for fun

Logger 34

Re: A little competition i put together for fun

Post by Logger 34 »

Is that the fdr yarder and can his equipment be put to a controller was always curious won't have joysticks at first when I getc a pc
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

it is the fdr yarder.. and idk if it can be mapped to a controller.. srry.. but yea I'm not a big fan of fdr mods.. I mean him no personal offence nor am I putting down the work he puts into his mods but they r very low quality.. I only use the yarder cause its the only mod of its kind.. otherwise his mods r just way too buggy for me.. and don't get me started on the textures
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

PrincessJessi84 wrote:red.. have fun with your skid steer.. ill drag em across the map with my yarder :zunge:
why... why even bring it up :lol: :lol:
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Logger 34

Post by Logger 34 »

I agree with you the only mod I want to use would be the yarder but I did see other cable skidders that somebody else did I probably look in to those but thear is a lot of logging equipment to choosefrom on pc look already picking mods and don't have the pc yet lol thanks for the reply princesses Jessi 84
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

to logger 34.. of course.. ive enjoyed this conversation.. and ftr.. the cable skidder on the giants mod page is pretty legit.. u can hook as many logs up as your cable length will allow.. and that's the other part I actually like.. there isn't some magic unlimited length of cable AND it tells u how much cable is there.. and the fact that its actually chains that look pretty good.. I like it..
to red.. I'm a brat.. that's my entire motivation of almost anything I do in life.. its also y there is no middle ground in how people feel about me.. u either really love me or really hate me.. #srrynotsrry :lol: :mrgreen:
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^lol, I figured I can load the itr timber trailer with the crane twice as fast with the skid steer than I can with the crane, that crane is useless :lol: :lol:
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer