FS19 announced?

livesea72

Re: FS19 announced?

Post by livesea72 »

Translating it to English it sounds like they over hauled the engine(a must in my opinion)not sure how many times I needed a umbrella while inside a vehicle or building while it was raining :lol:
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

"The graphics engine of Farming Simulator 19 has been given special care and many developments that will enable it to display a realistic photo-realistic rendering"
The hype is real
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

redglasses wrote:"The graphics engine of Farming Simulator 19 has been given special care and many developments that will enable it to display a realistic photo-realistic rendering"
The hype is real
So it'll be the teaser trailer quality? That'll be something to be looking forward too.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I doubt it, but it will be closer hopefully
"Important new features including a major" this should also be nice
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

redglasses wrote:I doubt it, but it will be closer hopefully
"Important new features including a major" this should also be nice
Well, maybe Lis will be kind and possibly give us something.
Guil

Post by Guil »

I'd almost guarantee that was just some website looking for traffic and there may not have been any interview at all.
Mobias

Post by Mobias »

Guil wrote:I'd almost guarantee that was just some website looking for traffic and there may not have been any interview at all.
Yeah I agree. I always take these sorts of things with a large pinch of salt. Looking forward to finding out about FS-19 next year though.

Rough translation.....

Focus Home Interactive announces its new collaboration with Swiss studio Giants Software for the best-selling Farming Simulator 19. The game will be released at the end of 2018 on consoles and PCs.

Focus has released 3 titles Farming Simulator since 2012 and sold more than 8 million copies of the series on consoles and PCs.

Farming Simulator 19 as its predecessors has a production time of nearly two years that will allow it to deliver to millions of fans of the series, quality content and many new features. The graphics engine of Farming Simulator 19 has been given special care and many developments that will enable it to display a realistic photo-realistic rendering. Important new features including a major, expected since always by fans of agriculture, will be unveiled in the coming months.

Cédric Lagarrigue, President of Focus says: "It's a great adventure and an exceptional collaboration between Focus and Giants Software that has been going on since 2012. We've been able to beat all our predictions with our friends from Giants and impose an agricultural simulation at the top. We have created a full-fledged genre on the market of which Farming Simulator is the undisputed leader.The commercial results of the series, the know-how of the studio and the rise of its teams allow each new opus to to offer an ever more successful experience that is popular with players around the world. "

Thomas Frey, vice president of Giants Software adds, "We are excited and excited to further our partnership with Focus Home Interactive through this signature, and Farming Simulator 19 is the most ambitious game in our studio's history. to unveil the great novelties of this new album that will delight fans and will, we are convinced to attract an even larger audience around the world! "

Farming Simulator 19 but also the hits: Vampyr (Dontnod), Call of Cthulhu (Cyanide) or Insurgency Sandstorm (New World Interactive) will help make 2018 an exceptional year for Focus Home Interactive. Significant growth is forecast for next year when the publisher plans to break the 100 million mark.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

I remmeber a article sbout Lely before fs17 came out, no one really believed it but then it came
SimulatedSphere

Post by SimulatedSphere »

I reckon giants could go overkill on their game but it would take a lot of time . Maybe in the future they will have more developers and the power to do it QUICKER.
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi: