To the PC master race

Slivicon

Re: To the PC master race

Post by Slivicon »

redglasses wrote:
Slivicon wrote:
RODHA wrote:No. If anyone of them finds you are cheating then it would be you crashing not them :biggrin2:
Yes, I would probably be crashing into the xbox and PC as they were thrown at my head :P
LOL so I guess you have a xbox as well, do you have live, I would love to play with another Canadian :biggrin2: *thumbsup*
I do but joking aside, it's really just for my son, I rarely ever am on it :P I don't have farm sim on there. He mainly wanted it for the Forza series because they're exclusive to that console :P
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^oh ok, forza is pretty good :) , I used to play fh3 but dont really play it any more
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
PaulDuPouy

Post by PaulDuPouy »

I am a Microsoft convert from Sony, made the switch during the PSN hacking debacle. The Xbox 360 controller took a bit of getting used to after being a Sony person from the beginning, but after getting used to it and the subsequent Xbox one controller, I'm convinced they are superior. I haven't broke down and purchased one of the fancy Elite controllers for myself yet, but when I used my friends I was blown away by it. Just hard to justify that kind of money when the standard one is 75% as good.
mtx95sho on XB1, Oct. '17 convert to the master race :hi:
PaulDuPouy

Post by PaulDuPouy »

Oh, and I just added FS17 onto my MacBook, can't run high graphics, but hey....It'll scratch the itch of all those mods that never make it to console.
mtx95sho on XB1, Oct. '17 convert to the master race :hi: