1/64 Scale

FordFarmer97

1/64 Scale

Post by FordFarmer97 »

TW-35 and custom offset disk.

If you guys have any pics of your 1/64 Scale stuff, share them here!
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Gundad68

Re: 1/64 Scale

Post by Gundad68 »

Been a collector for years,I have no phone too take photos though. lol I honestly don't know how many I have.I have two of those plastic totes plum full an also have the barns an such.
Xbone player,too poor for a PC. lol
garyst

Post by garyst »

Anything particular you want to see? I have hundreds of 1/64 farm toys and more than half of them are customized or custom built. Too many to take pictures of all of them to post.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

garyst wrote:Anything particular you want to see? I have hundreds of 1/64 farm toys and more than half of them are customized or custom built. Too many to take pictures of all of them to post.
Any Ford/NH pics?
#LimeGreenPower
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
garyst

Post by garyst »

FordFarmer97 wrote:
garyst wrote:Anything particular you want to see? I have hundreds of 1/64 farm toys and more than half of them are customized or custom built. Too many to take pictures of all of them to post.
Any Ford/NH pics?
Should of known you would of asked for Ford lol. Don't have alot of Ford or new Holland but here are a few pics of what i have. I also threw in a couple customs in the pics just for fun.

Sorry they are a little blurry. I had taken more clearer pics with my camera but for some reason they wouldn't upload to the giants server so I had to retake them with my tablet.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Woah!! That's some cool stuff you got there garyst
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

That's cool! If only my parents would let me collect :lol:
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
garyst

Post by garyst »

Thanks guys! If ya'll enjoy seeing farm toys and custom farm toys check out toytractortimes.com/messageboard. You do have to pay to be a member but I find it is totally worth it. There are a ton of members on there that post pictures of their farm toys, farm displays, and even real farming pictures. I make a post every month showing pics of farming in my area and just about every Monday I post a couple pics of my display on their model farm Monday topic. Some members even sell farm toys on there.
Rbk_3

Post by Rbk_3 »

I used to have so much as a kid. My parents living room was set up as a farm.

Some of my favorites as a kid

PC: 9600k/1080ti
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Neat, I have that 7800 and 8400. That forage harvester looks awesome!

Here's some more. A 4010 and a Haybine 489

#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.
Diggity

Post by Diggity »

Well, my stuff isn't 1/64 scale and it is construction stuff and I convert them to RC. Here is one of my YouTube videos from the last Pike Steam Show in August. The really big dragline isn't mine but everything else in this video is. The yellow dragline is an old NyLint motor crane. I scratch built the crawler undercarriage for it. The Oliver Dozer is a diecast that I converted. I have several other videos of my stuff on my channel and in my backyard I have a goldfish pond with a working lock chamber and I run scratch build hopper barges.

https://youtu.be/UnbZ-ifQpGI
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

That's awesome! I didn't know you could convert them *thumbsup*
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.
Diggity

Post by Diggity »

Ya, I guess some guys convert the small stuff like yours but it take more patience than I have. ;) the smaller it is the harder it gets to keep it looking anything like the stock toy and you have to have room to hide the receiver and batteries as well as the servos and motor(s). Lots of fun running the Dozer and dragline. I'm just starting to build up to a fairly complete set of equipment needed to "get something done". My last project was the conveyor belt.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

^^ you do RC? Cool! I fly rc planes. What is your brand of choice for receivers/transmitters/servos?
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Special Harvest Edition :) 5000 Ford with New Idea 3 Row picker. 4020 with 3 wagons in the back
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.