Back to the 360

redglasses

Back to the 360

Post by redglasses »

Well here I go, back to the 360.
This is nfs hot pursuit, such a great game. Have any moments from an old console or any last gen game pics, please share. Btw working on getting some bigm pics :biggrin2:
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
FordFarmer97

Re: Back to the 360

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Dadgummit Red! :lol: :lol:
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

I played the demo of that game, i think it was hot pursuit, i just opened up my dream car, boss 302, then my time was up, game has some really good graphics.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Here is the beast that is the big m 500, and just for the lols the ford Taurus interceptor
My Discord
markare

Post by markare »

Burnout paradise island is a game I always return to. Mainly for the soundtrack but the actual game play on it is pretty decent. Just wish there was a more recent version of that game with the graphic capabilities of today.
NFS was always good no matter what the version was but I'm disappointed in the new one Payback. It's trying too hard to be a forza horizon style game. Loading screens last longer than the races sometimes
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

tbh I didnt really like the nfs before payback, the physics just weren't there for me
My Discord
stevoxsi

Post by stevoxsi »

I love hot pursuit. In fact, where did I put it.....
Fs11-15 on pc. Fs17 & 19 on xb1.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^exactly right... it was such a good game
My Discord
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

The only NFS I ever played was on the original Playstation. Need For Speed III: Hot Pursuit. It was the first game I bought with my own money. Lots of fun memories playing it with dad. Back when cheat codes were a thing. Fun times.

I get super nostalgic for PS1 and PS2 games. My favorite games that I still go back and play sometimes are the Medal of Honors and Ace Combat.

I loved the Bioshock series, Dead Space, Portal, and Borderlands on 360. I played lots and lots (I mean lots) of Forza but it eventually became more repetitive than Farming Simulator. You buy a car, max out it's mods, and do burnouts and donuts in a parking lot. Every once in a while, you race.

Then the day came when a suggested Youtube video popped up. It was about something called "Farming Simulator 2011". By the end of the day, I had a copy installed. My life was forever changed at that moment. :gamer:
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

fenixguy wrote:
I get super nostalgic for PS1 and PS2 games. My favorite games that I still go back and play sometimes are the Medal of Honors and Ace Combat.
^^ *thumbsup* *thumbsup* YESSSS, Ace Combat on PS2 has to be one of my all time favourite games, the first version, for me, was the best one.

I am also a NFS fan, it's really the only racing series I ever got into. I had it for PS2, then I have all of them for PS3 but I do think Hot Pursuit was my favourite ..... but then I discovered FS too and um..... :blushnew:
PS4
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Hot pursuit is great, returned to it this week while I was waiting on the valley the old farm and I just now relaise how good it is
My Discord
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

Need for Speed <3 I worked on the last one (not the one from this week, the one from last year) and working with car entusiasts is a lot of fun.

Let's face it, there is only one game that could possible be the best game on 360 EVER. This one:
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Lisertan wrote:Need for Speed <3 I worked on the last one (not the one from this week, the one from last year) and working with car entusiasts is a lot of fun.

Let's face it, there is only one game that could possible be the best game on 360 EVER. This one:
Amen! Ill be getting the trilogy for the PS4, i have GTAV for PS3. I got my dads old PS3, but his HD got fried, but we got a 250gig HD in it, i still love the old school consoles. This is for the PS3 players, but do you guys remember PlayStation Home? I got a hand full of ps2 and ps1 games from there, you run around and you'll find these cards, flip them over, you'll find a code, and Viola you got a game. But PlayStation home got shut down.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Lisertan wrote:Need for Speed <3 I worked on the last one (not the one from this week, the one from last year) and working with car entusiasts is a lot of fun.

I really hope you didnt help with the physics, because if you did...
Loved the customization but the physics *censored*
My Discord
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

redglasses wrote:

I really hope you didnt help with the physics, because if you did...
Loved the customization but the physics *censored*
Haha, I'm a Community Manager, noone with a clear mind would let me do some development work :D
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon