Unreal Giants...

canadafarms

Re: Unreal Giants...

Post by canadafarms »

fenixguy wrote:
canadafarms wrote:It doesn't seem to work well with the Challengers
That's all I've ever used it with. Both tracked versions and the 4x4. I don't think I've had it hooked to anything else.
When it first came out I tried it on one of the tracked Challengers and the AI struggled to turn with it. I had a T9 NH at that time so I put it on that and it worked well so that's what I used. Then a while back I tried the Challenger 4x4 on it and it hooked while in the transport position so I just went back to the T9 again. I do use the seed tank now on my MVR save just because the fields are so big and the extra capacity is nice and it works with any tractor with that combo but not tried it on smaller more awkward shaped fields because it takes a lot of room at the ends to turn around.
It's not unusable but I do agree with the OP that they admitted a mistake was made and it should be fixed, and the auger on the Hatzenbichler tank should be fixed as well.
PS4
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

^^For sure^^ I think they should fix the known issues with it, but it doesn't make it unusable.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

fenixguy wrote:^^For sure^^ I think they should fix the known issues with it, but it doesn't make it unusable.
Nope not unusable and I'm not going to kick and scream about it but I do think it is kind of crappy for them to say "we know about it but we aren't going to fix it". Just my 2 cents....
PS4
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^exactly my thoughts
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
jenna_q

Post by jenna_q »

I didn't even think there was an issue with that thing. I always thought it worked perfectly aside from being a little lazy while turning, but then again a lot of farm implements aren't exactly ballerinas. Hell, I've had our seeder and cultivator bully around our Quadtrac with just ruts and bumps in the field. With equipment that wide and that heavy it doesn't take much to tug around a tractor, even a behemoth such as a Quadtrac.
"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Questionnaire

Post by Questionnaire »

If there is a known bug, take a moment to fix it, that's what we the consumer pay for, a realistic Farming Simulation with no bugs!
Playing FS 15-17-19-22 on a Razer Blade.

PC Specs
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D
AMD Radeon RX 590 "Fatboy"
Corsair Vengance RGB Pro 32 GB (4 x 8) DDR4-3200
Gigabyte B450 AORUS M Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard
Samsung 870 QVO Plus 1TB
Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB M.2

In-game username:Questionnaire
Discord: russian_man_99