xbox one x

Westworld Host

xbox one x

Post by Westworld Host »

Anyone get one?

My wife surprised me with the Project Scorpio edition, been trying to go through my list of enhanced games to see what the differences were.
So far I can say that Rise of the tomb raider looks amazing and Ark looks and plays better than my past experiences.
Havent really played FS as of yet but I remembered it is supposed to be enhanced as well. (have to redownload my mods, then I'll test it out)

As for non enhanced games Ive played Mudrunner (much smoother it seems), and GTA5 which loads noticeably quicker

The dashboard of the X runs much smoother, little to no lag when switching between tabs and menus.

Looking to play NFS payback and may download madden 18 (I've heard good things) tonight.
-Xbox one X
-Just a synthetic android escapee running a farm, nothing unusual here *thumbsup* :hi:
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Re: xbox one x

Post by Lisertan »

Heya,

as for FS: Jep, there is a 4K version for you to enjoy now :)
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
Westworld Host

Re: xbox one x

Post by Westworld Host »

Awesome, Thanks for the reply :) I will be looking into that this weekend!
-Xbox one X
-Just a synthetic android escapee running a farm, nothing unusual here *thumbsup* :hi: