ETS 2

BigC92

Re: ETS 2

Post by BigC92 »

No argument there, lol, but i have more friends i met online then i do in real life, its really sad.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

It is not a thing to be sad at all.
I've a lot of real life friends who have turned their backs to me for no reason at all.
And I've a lot of online friends who have been there for me all the time.
My experience says, friendships on virtual environments work better than the real thing.
PS5 / FS22
VMB-TAN

Post by VMB-TAN »

+1 I love my online friends :) *thumbsup*
OnlyMe

Post by OnlyMe »

Rodha, were you able to solve your 'speed' problem? :)
Playing on PS4
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

No. I had actually given up on buying a PC this morning but it didn't last too long because a big tech shop just announced a sale for new year :biggrin2:
I'm back again looking at the PCs on their website and probably will end up buying a gaming laptop. I'm way too hesitant these days. This won't end good :biggrin2:
PS5 / FS22
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

It's cool to here you work with tech a lot RODHA, my dad is an IT manager for AFLAC (It's an American insurance company that has a branch in Japan) so he knows a lot about computers and stuff, and he's taught me a lot too. They're working on a new project and its kind of cool to hear them working solving problems and making decisions on the fly.
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I assure you I'm probably not even close to your father's experience in IT.
The system I manage is a decently small one, like 30 PC and stuff.
And doesn't involve any remote P2P connections and racks full of servers.
But yes, small or big, high tech stuff is always cool unless you have to deal with the end user.
That my friend, is a hell whole. Really, it is not something you would like to do even with a big fat salary.
Because the only thing you learn is how much smarter even a simple calculator than average Joe :biggrin2:
PS5 / FS22
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

im not going to read far enough back to see when this thread derailed but on the topic of ETS2 and ATS and i have and enjoy them both a great deal.. having spent a ton of time on the highways and interstates myself i really enjoy these games.. i prefer ATS over ETS2 but that is only because i am more familiar with the trucks and road systems here in the states and also because every time i end up in the UK on ETS2 i find myself driving headlong into traffic :lol:
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I also noticed that. They are driving on the wrong side of the road. Should be a bug :biggrin2:
PS5 / FS22
Guil

Post by Guil »

Lol even though we drove on the right in Ireland I've done it once or twice going back to the UK. Had to buy ATS too in the steam sale.
markare

Post by markare »

I admit that after cruising mainland Europe for a few days doing large contracts then getting one that goes back home I also find myself going onto the wrong side of the road and using a right hand truck in Europe makes it easier for me to turn tight corners but in the UK I always manage to crash on left hand turns in the UK. Maybe I need to spend more time on home soil and work at my turning skills. Looking at getting a couple of the dlc next week if the sale is still on. High value cargo looks like it could be fun to use
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Guil

Post by Guil »

It really is. I delivered the 70 ton train last night. The low loaders with steering axles are a challenge to reverse the first few times.
VMB-TAN

Post by VMB-TAN »

Downloaded a mod from the Steam workshop; a Special Transport everywhere mod... I do not recommend it...
After 100 yards I crashed into a overhanging traffic light. Tried to weave past them, but got stuck between AI drivers... There's no pilot car...

Deleted the mod again...
Guil

Post by Guil »

Finally got a double trailer for myself, happy as a pig in blankety blank lol

RODHA

Post by RODHA »

^^ Guil, how on earth? :biggrin2:
I've to get this. I'm at lvl 21 (master) right now. I should be worthy enough for that load :biggrin2:
PS5 / FS22