Who cheats every map ?

jenna_q

Re: Who cheats every map ?

Post by jenna_q »

I was tempted to use it to get the Case A8800. I did half of that one starter field with that silly little trailed unti and I had had enough of that thing. Though instead of cheating I just sold the unit and trailer and a couple of the tractors. Then I only had to do a couple missions to get enough money for the big Case. That thing is much nicer.
"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." Sun Tzu, The Art of War
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

jenna_q wrote:I was tempted to use it to get the Case A8800. I did half of that one starter field with that silly little trailed unti and I had had enough of that thing. Though instead of cheating I just sold the unit and trailer and a couple of the tractors. Then I only had to do a couple missions to get enough money for the big Case. That thing is much nicer.
Well, the cool thing is about the sugarcane situation, you only plant once, you can forget about it, never will wither, i like that.
EnglishGent

Post by EnglishGent »

I have a lot of hours on the main map. Actually, a huge amount of hours! But I also have over 4million in the bank, and not all of its be earned fair and square. I have a habit of hiring equipment I'd like to try, so I pay the initial sum and give it a go. Then before I start my game the next day, I access the game save, open the Vehicles XML with wordpad, and swap out the propertystate="2" for propertystate="1" and hay presto, the dealer has 'forgotten' the rental agreement, and if I decide not to keep the vehicle, he pays me well for bringing it back :hi:
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I've used the cheat box for a very long time. But when you get everything right away, the games becomes boring in 20hrs time. So, I've just given up on that. Nowadays I only use the cheat box in my test map.
PS5 / FS22
stevoxsi

Post by stevoxsi »

I used the cheat box to buy the good sugarcane equipment on platinum map. The same stuff was making me lose interest! I'm going to work now to upgrade the cereal crop equipment. Left myself with 15k so will be busy with the sugarcane for a while! Just changed the stara tractor. Good enough, but 18mph? Snore!
Fs11-15 on pc. Fs17 & 19 on xb1.
jenna_q

Post by jenna_q »

First thing I did on EL was took out my loan, sold off all the tractors and the tipper the purchased the T series and the Agroliner HKD tipper. While I do think the Stara tractors are pretty cool the weights they come with are kinda and they are just too weak for me. I don't like playing with anything smaller than a 240-250 HP tractor and I need to have atleast a 20,000L tipper.
"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Bushmaster77

Post by Bushmaster77 »

I used the money mod and capped at 3 million. It got me all my equipment a couple fields. Now I just use my harvest money for operation costs, equipment upgrades, and more fields. Slow process, but it makes it something to work for. Currently on County Line map, around 100 h/a, running John Deere equipment, no computer help though.
AC7045

Post by AC7045 »

In one game I use the money cheat.... to me it's a test bed. Most farmers know how to use their equipment. In this game sometimes you think you know the capabilities of a certain piece of equipment and then it turns out it doesn't work. No farmer would spend 50 grand on a planter then realize it can't plant corn. Or the tractor that you think has enough power and then crawls up a hill. You don't get reference points in a game, it's trial and error.

You make one mistake in hard mode and it could cost you the whole enchilada (sorry taco farmer). I play it smart, but there are pitfalls no real farmer would experience, so to get the game mechanics right I use the money cheat to figure those things out. It's like going to an Ag seminar and going back to your real farm (hard mode) to make a plan on how you might be able to use that equipment.
kahfs

Post by kahfs »

The economy in the standard game is completely unrealistic. Prices are much too high. You are cheating yourself if you don't change the prices. I always make a pre-game setup, otherwise I'll never reach the potential of the map, and I usually play 200 hours on maps, some more some less.
K. Henneberg/ArmChairFarming. Author of RealLifeNumbers (FS19, FS22)
SimulatedSphere

Post by SimulatedSphere »

I've just started a new save on TVTOF because the last one was cheated horrendously . This one I've started from scratch and not cheated and its going well.
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S Β¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
SimulatedSphere

redglasses wrote: ↑Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:21 pm
BigC92 wrote:
redglasses wrote:I use the money cheat, on maps where I want to play for awhile I'll keep it legit. Unless I am transferring maps.
I can see that, from a transferring maps standpoint, but back your vehicles and stuff, every farmer takes his equipment with them, you worked hard for it, minus well keep it till you dont need it anymore.
Ya pretty much, I'm starting completely over when tvtof releases, going to give my self 400 cows and 200 sheep (had 500 cows and 250 sheep when I left thornton) Then I'll give my self a wind turbine. (when I use the money box I usually buy 1 wind turbine) Then 5 million dollars to buy brand new equipment and anything left will go to fields, if I need extra money I can take out a loan
If you are doing that with seasons , you're screwed :lol: . I took 5 million over from TWC but I now miss the west coast :frown: I bet half of your money will be spent on 2 skidsteers with multiple attatchers
Just waiting for FS19!
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
SimulatedSphere

SimulatedSphere wrote: ↑Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:57 pm I've just started a new save on TVTOF because the last one was cheated horrendously . This one I've started from scratch and not cheated and its going well.
Update : I have stopped it because my Xbox froze when I did lots of work and it didn't save. :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:
Just waiting for FS19!
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

SimulatedSphere wrote: ↑Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:42 pm I bet half of your money will be spent on 2 skidsteers with multiple attatchers
If only there was that many attachments :hmm:
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
SimulatedSphere

redglasses wrote: ↑Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:54 pm
SimulatedSphere wrote: ↑Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:42 pm I bet half of your money will be spent on 2 skidsteers with multiple attatchers
If only there was that many attachments :hmm:
The ingame ones , Csz set , cleaners , the upcoming mulcher. To many.
Just waiting for FS19!
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

*Unique* attachments :lol:
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer