Who cheats every map ?

SimulatedSphere

Who cheats every map ?

Post by SimulatedSphere »

I always use the money department cheat . Without this , i would be so depressed .Every map , i go up to 10mil then use turbines when i have brought my machinery to lose money.
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
fenixguy

Re: Who cheats every map ?

Post by fenixguy »

I have never seen the point in cheating money. I have no patience for collecting nuggets either. Once I get to the stage I'm making more money than I can spend I loose interest in the map... most of the time. Lawfolds has been the only map I've ever played since FS2011 that doesn't get boring. But I like having a goal to work toward.

I don't like to play on hard because I don't have the time to invest in the game so I would never be able to progress. I like easy or normal, depending on the map. I use the money cheat to test out stuff before I can afford it or if I 'mess up' and sell or buy something and save, only to find out a few minutes later that I should've kept it the way it was. In that case, I'll use the money cheat just to get me back to where I was. Generally I'll set up a map just for testing but I haven't done that with 17.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
jenna_q

Post by jenna_q »

So I have nothing against using it, and at times I have used it just to get something bigger than 3m equipment when I start a map with big fields. However I never understood why people would just spam use them to bring in millions upon millions before they even start the map. What is the point of that?
"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." Sun Tzu, The Art of War
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

I do sometimes. Not all the time. Mostly when I want to use specific equipment
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Omniplasma

Post by Omniplasma »

I usually just use the money cheat.
Xbox One FS17 Player from the US. Gamertag: Omniplasma
Fellow farmers needed.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I use the money cheat, on maps where I want to play for awhile I'll keep it legit. Unless I am transferring maps.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

fenixguy wrote:I have never seen the point in cheating money. I have no patience for collecting nuggets either. Once I get to the stage I'm making more money than I can spend I loose interest in the map... most of the time. Lawfolds has been the only map I've ever played since FS2011 that doesn't get boring. But I like having a goal to work toward.

I don't like to play on hard because I don't have the time to invest in the game so I would never be able to progress. I like easy or normal, depending on the map. I use the money cheat to test out stuff before I can afford it or if I 'mess up' and sell or buy something and save, only to find out a few minutes later that I should've kept it the way it was. In that case, I'll use the money cheat just to get me back to where I was. Generally I'll set up a map just for testing but I haven't done that with 17.
Me either man, I've dug myself a hole, ill climb out of it, fs13 fs15 never had it, fs17 has it but ill never use it, in a sense, its useless, someone, i can't remember who, but they said it defeats the purpose of the game.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

redglasses wrote:I use the money cheat, on maps where I want to play for awhile I'll keep it legit. Unless I am transferring maps.
I can see that, from a transferring maps standpoint, but back your vehicles and stuff, every farmer takes his equipment with them, you worked hard for it, minus well keep it till you dont need it anymore.
jenna_q

Post by jenna_q »

BigC92 wrote:I can see that, from a transferring maps standpoint, but back your vehicles and stuff, every farmer takes his equipment with them, you worked hard for it, minus well keep it till you dont need it anymore.
I have done that a couple times. Once when I had to restart American Outback and I had started playing on Lawfolds once and left it shortly after, but when West Coast came out I sold off my equipment I had on Lawfolds and just gave myself that much money for West Coast. Which with the low cost of fields gave me a lot of land to work with.
"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." Sun Tzu, The Art of War
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

jenna_q wrote:
BigC92 wrote:I can see that, from a transferring maps standpoint, but back your vehicles and stuff, every farmer takes his equipment with them, you worked hard for it, minus well keep it till you dont need it anymore.
I have done that a couple times. Once when I had to restart American Outback and I had started playing on Lawfolds once and left it shortly after, but when West Coast came out I sold off my equipment I had on Lawfolds and just gave myself that much money for West Coast. Which with the low cost of fields gave me a lot of land to work with.
Exactly right, irl farmers dont have the money cheat box, its a great idea for buying your equipment you have on a previous map, but i play on normal difficulty, like fenixguy, i dont need it, normal difficulty is hard enough.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

I made it sort of harder for myself on the west coast,gave myself the oldest fendt and two small masseys plus all the small 3m equipment and 40 cows and 40 sheep. I also gave myself 20000 starting money with the loan fully maxed out. It’s made it better with having to work for bigger machinery. Going to start a new west coast on hard after the update.
garyst

Post by garyst »

I used it to start the new map from the platinum edition with all the equipment I wanted. Didn't feel like starting all over. I put 175 money cheats down and by the time I got done making all the fields like I wanted, buying all the equipment, and setting up everything I had over 80 million in my account lol.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

BigC92 wrote:
redglasses wrote:I use the money cheat, on maps where I want to play for awhile I'll keep it legit. Unless I am transferring maps.
I can see that, from a transferring maps standpoint, but back your vehicles and stuff, every farmer takes his equipment with them, you worked hard for it, minus well keep it till you dont need it anymore.
Ya pretty much, I'm starting completely over when tvtof releases, going to give my self 400 cows and 200 sheep (had 500 cows and 250 sheep when I left thornton) Then I'll give my self a wind turbine. (when I use the money box I usually buy 1 wind turbine) Then 5 million dollars to buy brand new equipment and anything left will go to fields, if I need extra money I can take out a loan
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

I use the money cheat in the early stages. I think the "economy" in FS17 is ridiculously unrealistic. I was making more money working a job for my neighbor, than I was on harvesting a crop. And selling a trailer of corn is not going to drive down the global corn price. So, in early stages I would adjust these prices, by cheating the difference. I never just give myself millions of dollars tho.

And after the early stage, I was making way too much money. The economy in FS17 is weird and I ignore it mostly.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

redglasses wrote:
BigC92 wrote:
Ya pretty much, I'm starting completely over when tvtof releases, going to give my self 400 cows and 200 sheep (had 500 cows and 250 sheep when I left thornton) Then I'll give my self a wind turbine. (when I use the money box I usually buy 1 wind turbine) Then 5 million dollars to buy brand new equipment and anything left will go to fields, if I need extra money I can take out a loan
There you go.