The Hunter: Call of the Wild

Bungle

The Hunter: Call of the Wild

Post by Bungle »

Was scrolling through The Microsoft Store looking for something to fill my time with while I wait for BSM’s new map..... and found The Hunter: Call of the Wild...... anyone else played it?? It’s really very good.
Playing on XBone in Somerset, UK - Typically spending more time on the forum than actually playing the game.
Deadeye

Re: The Hunter: Call of the Wild

Post by Deadeye »

Yep, bought it on the PS4 when it first came out. Really enjoyed it..I do hope they add more content, especially equipment, into the game though. Been wondering if anyone else played it for a while, actually..
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

I find the camera select button (X) slightly over sensitive on mine...... when I track an animal I always end up with the bloody camera. But it’s my only complaint. More content would be good..... but I’ve not even looked at the European map yet!!
Playing on XBone in Somerset, UK - Typically spending more time on the forum than actually playing the game.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

I'm asking for it for Christmas (for PC) what does everyone thing about it? I really really want it, it looks awesome!
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

Smith Modding wrote:I'm asking for it for Christmas (for PC) what does everyone thing about it? I really really want it, it looks awesome!
It's a great game, lots of fun. My dad and I have dumped hours into it lately (When we're both home and we aren't doing the actual thing.)..However, as a lifelong hunter, the game has a lot of shortcomings..I would love to see more gear. More guns, more bows, more ammo types, decoys, portable treestands, the whole nine yards. Hopefully this is all added with time. As is, i'd give the game a 7 or 8 out of 10..Probably a 7. It can be buggy at times, but it is a solid game, althought it's far from "Simulator" material.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
westorb

Post by westorb »

I like this game. The gameplay and graphics are very realistic.