Online query

Confused99

Online query

Post by Confused99 »

Hi anxious parent here. I got FS17 platinum edition for PS4 and Xbox one for Xmas present for 2 sons. Can they go online and play against their friends who the first edition of 17. I have asked in stores and keep getting conflicting answers. Appreciate help as I may have to source new games before Xmas
Guil

Re: Online query

Post by Guil »

Hi welcome to the forum, what exactly do youean by first edition of fs17? They could play friends on the same platform but couldn't play with each other, so PS4 - PS4 and Xbox one - Xbox one but not PS4 - Xbox one
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Post by Stegei »

I assume you mean by "first edition of FS17" just the normal FS17 version and not the Platinum Edition. This is possible, however they won't be able to use the additional content from the Platinum Edition (the Estanica Lapacho map and the new vehicles), unless their friends buy the Platinum Addon DLC (https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/pro ... ATINUMDLC0). If they have the Seasons Pass, they can even download it for free.

But note that, as Guil already told, playing with the XboxOne with a friend on PS4 and vice-versa is not possible.
Confused99

Post by Confused99 »

Thanks all appreciate the replies I’m aware of not being able to play ps to Xbox is was just each one has different consoles so they want to play with there friends with the same platform. So I can keep the platinum edition thanks very much 😀👍
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

And if they dont want to use the platinum, they can just un-tick the box for platinum when loading the game
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer